Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

What Do You Think SWAG Means?

Awkward Teens For Life! smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

swag-  pathetic word used by teens to say that they're cool. Usually it's the ones who are doing poorly in school saying it.

Example: "I HAVE SO MUCH SWAG LOLOLOL YOLO"

ur mem

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
People who listen to rap all day with their pants sagging down who won't make it to college. Also, whenever they do something pointless, have to put Y.O.L.O at the end everytime.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"iamalive" wrote:

swag-  pathetic word used by teens to say that they're cool. Usually it's the ones who are doing poorly in school saying it.

True that.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

o.O The people above already said it all. Swag is pathetic, bro.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

o.O The people above already said it all. Swag is pathetic, bro.

So, so true.

Posted about 5 years ago
To me it's all about self confidence, and not following the crowd. Many people that 'claim' they have swag, are all dressed the same. 
-Obey snapback.
-pierced ears. plugs, usually.
-the tightest jeans around.
-flannel
-bowtie.
-dont forget the fake glasses.
-over use of the word "swag", "fresh", "yolo". etc 
*of course this isn't meant to offend anyone, but seriously. atleast pull up your pants. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"iamalive" wrote:

"costume_party" wrote:

People who listen to rap all day with their pants sagging down who won't make it to college. Also, whenever they do something pointless, have to put Y.O.L.O at the end everytime.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"costume_party" wrote:

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It's another word for "I have no education and will never make anything of myself so I'm going to spread my obnoxious filth all over anything and everything that might've been good".

Adieu.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity