Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings,

IM New... 차 에린 내 이름만나서 반갑

Whats was ur First Love Like? ^^

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Incredibly heartfilling and perfect. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
(Initial)
(Initial)
StarStarStarStar
When I was Just 10 years Old there was a boy living next door,,,,The boy became my Bestfriend,
We spent time with each other,,,,One day He said that he likes me And Suddenly Kiss me in the check I ran away embarrased of what happened while running i suddenly felt like My heart
Itches or something Then the next day the Boy Moved to Another Place cause of Family Matters
At that time i saw his crying face while riding   at the car My heart felt like it was like being rip of like a paper it was much more Painful than being stabbed with a knife after that scene I cried and cried,,,Cried Until My Aching heart Felt Icey inside .........................
               ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O.o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar

"(Initial)" wrote:

When I was Just 10 years Old there was a boy living next door,,,,The boy became my Bestfriend,

We spent time with each other,,,,One day He said that he likes me And Suddenly Kiss me in the check I ran away embarrased of what happened while running i suddenly felt like My heart

Itches or something Then the next day the Boy Moved to Another Place cause of Family Matters

At that time i saw his crying face while riding   at the car My heart felt like it was like being rip of like a paper it was much more Painful than being stabbed with a knife after that scene I cried and cried,,,Cried Until My Aching heart Felt Icey inside .........................

ouch..0.0

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
stupid!!! it was in first grade Tongue Out

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

Posted By:
(Initial)
(Initial)
StarStarStarStar

"aroub" wrote:

"(Initial)" wrote:

ouch..0.0

T^T

Posted By:
Hey_it's_me
Hey_it's_me
Star
I was in fourth grade and he was sitting across from me, I thought he was cute so i decided i liked him I got to know him better and he was really sweet.  That was fourth grade and I am in sixth grade I still like him and he has been in all my classes since

What I am is me and that's all I can be sorry if it's jot good enough for you and if it's not well, don't bother me again.

Posted By:
(Initial)
(Initial)
StarStarStarStar

"Hey_it's_me" wrote:

I was in fourth grade and he was sitting across from me, I thought he was cute so i decided i liked him I got to know him better and he was really sweet.  That was fourth grade and I am in sixth grade I still like him and he has been in all my classes since

U should say u like him b4 its to late

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last one to post school wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

last person to say pizza wins

This or That??