×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Whats was ur First Love Like? ^^

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
What was Your First LOve Like?


Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings,

IM New... 차 에린 내 이름만나서 반갑


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 571

Incredibly heartfilling and perfect. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
When I was Just 10 years Old there was a boy living next door,,,,The boy became my Bestfriend,
We spent time with each other,,,,One day He said that he likes me And Suddenly Kiss me in the check I ran away embarrased of what happened while running i suddenly felt like My heart
Itches or something Then the next day the Boy Moved to Another Place cause of Family Matters
At that time i saw his crying face while riding   at the car My heart felt like it was like being rip of like a paper it was much more Painful than being stabbed with a knife after that scene I cried and cried,,,Cried Until My Aching heart Felt Icey inside .........................
               ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O.o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings,

IM New... 차 에린 내 이름만나서 반갑


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"(Initial)" wrote:

When I was Just 10 years Old there was a boy living next door,,,,The boy became my Bestfriend,

We spent time with each other,,,,One day He said that he likes me And Suddenly Kiss me in the check I ran away embarrased of what happened while running i suddenly felt like My heart

Itches or something Then the next day the Boy Moved to Another Place cause of Family Matters

At that time i saw his crying face while riding   at the car My heart felt like it was like being rip of like a paper it was much more Painful than being stabbed with a knife after that scene I cried and cried,,,Cried Until My Aching heart Felt Icey inside .........................

               ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O.o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ouch..0.0


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 617

stupid!!! it was in first grade Tongue Out

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"aroub" wrote:



"(Initial)" wrote:


When I was Just 10 years Old there was a boy living next door,,,,The boy became my Bestfriend,


We spent time with each other,,,,One day He said that he likes me And Suddenly Kiss me in the check I ran away embarrased of what happened while running i suddenly felt like My heart


Itches or something Then the next day the Boy Moved to Another Place cause of Family Matters


At that time i saw his crying face while riding   at the car My heart felt like it was like being rip of like a paper it was much more Painful than being stabbed with a knife after that scene I cried and cried,,,Cried Until My Aching heart Felt Icey inside .........................


               ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O.o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ouch..0.0

T^T


Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings,

IM New... 차 에린 내 이름만나서 반갑


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5

I was in fourth grade and he was sitting across from me, I thought he was cute so i decided i liked him I got to know him better and he was really sweet.  That was fourth grade and I am in sixth grade I still like him and he has been in all my classes since

What I am is me and that's all I can be sorry if it's jot good enough for you and if it's not well, don't bother me again.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Hey_it's_me" wrote:

I was in fourth grade and he was sitting across from me, I thought he was cute so i decided i liked him I got to know him better and he was really sweet.  That was fourth grade and I am in sixth grade I still like him and he has been in all my classes since

U should say u like him b4 its to late


Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can’t find words to tell our feelings,

IM New... 차 에린 내 이름만나서 반갑


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Caught Up in Between in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by PerksBeingABookworm
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by snoopynwoodstock123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Who is 13 or older here?-moved in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by RinkRat
What's your eye color? in Random posted by RinkRat
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by Dinosnore
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by flash12