Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

writers only!!

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar
this is a club/board/hanging out for writes type thing. write a story and we'll tell you what to fix or need a topic? we're here or just wanna talk come on!! remember for writers!!!

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

writers only!!

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar
and RPers i guess thats a form of writting

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
dont be afriad to play it loud because if its turned down low , you will never be heard
- me

writers only!!

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
hey im a writer

↑ This is interesting!

THE TRUTH IS YOU DONT NOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
LIFE IS A CRAZY DREAM AND NOTHING IS GUARENTEED - EMINEM

LUV EMINEM!

IM BORED OF BEING BORED BECAUSE BEING BORED IS BORING

writers only!!

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar
cool show me and exerp of your creations

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
- me

writers only!!

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
if u go onto my profile or wattpad (usename is chloemay8805) you'll see

↑ This is interesting!

LUV EMINEM!

writers only!!

Posted By:
Let.Me.Fly
Let.Me.Fly
StarStarStar

im about to leave so i can only show you a little bit:

i sat by the window seal. the sun was creeping along the horizon and i had no time to watch.maybe a little. "addieline!!" is was lady Crepe. her hair pointed out in all directions and her eyes were bloodshot. "WHo said you can joke around and watch the stupid sun!!" her words bite at me and i stood like a helpless puppy. "Lady Crepe i was just about to do my-" she waved me away trying to straighten her hair. "You will do  no such nonsense  there   is   a   house     to be    cleaned       and you have things to do" she hissed at me. As commanded i walked toward the undone kitchen.

cat marshmellow
marshmellow!!!
- me

writers only!!

Posted By:
chloemay88
chloemay88
StarStarStarStar
{heres a sample of mine}

"where are we going to live Autumn?" Hailie asked the day after mum attacked her, i thought about it, " we'll live here Hailie, im now 14 so i can get a weekend job," Hailie didn't seem happy,

"What will we tell dad?" she asked quietly, i frowned, dad was alright with me but he loved Hailie loads, "we'll tell him, but don't get you hopes up," I said grabbing my mobile, i rang him,

'Buzz buzz, buzz buzz, buzz buzz' "hello?" i heard Dad's voice load a clear, "dad! its me Autumn, listen..."

"no you listen Autumn, i told you never to ring me again, unless Hailie was in hospital or badly ill, is it either of those?" i sighed,"well no, but listen! Mum tried to murder Hailie and then i got in the way," i heard him gasp, "how could your mother do that to you and Hailie! I'm coming round as soon as i can! your alright though aren't you Autumn? Your mum didn't hurt you very much did she?" i hesitated, Dad must of heard me sigh, "Autumn? Autumn? Shes hurt you badly hasn't she? tell me whats shes done Autumn," dad demanded, i sighed again, "the knife she took to Hailie cut me across the chest dad," he gasped,

↑ This is interesting!

LUV EMINEM!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

The impossible quiz

latest videos