Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Teen problems!!!!!

Posted By:
everbloom
everbloom
StarStar
Yo, I'm jus here to tell you that there are a few things that may SEEM cool, but really aren't.

~Starting Drama!

DID YOU KNOW?:
 Starting drama and rumors are the same thing as bullying, even just continuing the rumor. It can spread a bunch of bad lies about others that may hurt there feelings. Or worst, imagine if the rumors are true? How would that person feel? Imagine  that it was you in that situation?
 Say you tell a "close friend" that you like someone in class? Now what if your friend thinks it is "cute" to tell someone else, who just happens to spread it further? Now guess what?! Your crush totally knows you like him, but since he heard it from someone else, he doesn' t think you're his type.
 BOOM! Life ruined. Now, what if there was something YOU could do to fix and stop those rumors? Would you?
 THERE IS!
 STOP spreading rumors.
 START paying attention to others who may be suffuring from bullying.
 DON'T ingore the problem further.
 With thanks,
      Jinx.

black mystery

Teen problems!!!!!

Posted By:
everbloom
everbloom
StarStar
DEPRESSION!
 It happens to everyone. You may just seem more tired, or feeling kind of sad lately. It could be from a loss in the family, or just some classic dating and life problems, but it really does effect one in eight teens of america.
 Most of the time, it's a sad feeling, feeling like you don't care about anything anymore, or that you don't know where to go.
 Solving this problem isn't easy. Most people will start rumors, alcohal, and hurting themselves because they think it will help, but it only makes things worst. If you are feeling like this at all, you should tell a parent, someone close to you, or a friend.
 DID YOU KNOW?:
     Laughing once a day helps? Laughing and smiling and being happy with friends is the best thing for depression, so don't hide in the dark!
EXCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE!
 Try to do something new everyday, keep yourself busy but don't crowd yourself with stress, and keep in touch with all friends.
              With thanks from the Depression Institute,
                                                        ~Jinx

black mystery

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

latest videos