x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Lexisaturn
Lexisaturn
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 244
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
yes and it was at the beach when my bf was playing a prank on me
have you ever eaten pink jello?

HEY BEAUTIFUL Wink


Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2802
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
no, but I would like to.

Have you ever broke something expensive?

 


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
It wasn't expensive, but my Mom's favorite mug had sentimental value.

Have you ever accidentally blurted out a friends secret or a bad word?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 564
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Bad word yup when I was little we were playing the copy me game and she said a bad word, and I said it.... O.O

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3266
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:

It wasn't expensive, but my Mom's favorite mug had sentimental value.


Have you ever accidentally blurted out a friends secret or a bad word?


No, but several times I'll say something and people mishear it and go "Melissa! That's the first time I've heard you swear" even though I didn't. O.o haha but I mishear things all the time.

Have you ever woken up and thought it was the weekend but it was actually a weekday?


Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 564
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:


It wasn't expensive, but my Mom's favorite mug had sentimental value.



Have you ever accidentally blurted out a friends secret or a bad word?


No, but several times I'll say something and people mishear it and go "Melissa! That's the first time I've heard you swear" even though I didn't. O.o haha but I mishear things all the time.

Have you ever woken up and thought it was the weekend but it was actually a weekday?
Yes

Have you ever Hugged the wrong person?

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I woke up hoping it was a weekend!

Have you ever had to deal with toddlers or babies?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 564
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Yes
Have you ever held a baby younger than a day?

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."


Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 617
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
hey what we talking about?? Big Grin

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"americangirllover888" wrote:



"Gingerkissx" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:




It wasn't expensive, but my Mom's favorite mug had sentimental value.




Have you ever accidentally blurted out a friends secret or a bad word?


No, but several times I'll say something and people mishear it and go "Melissa! That's the first time I've heard you swear" even though I didn't. O.o haha but I mishear things all the time.

Have you ever woken up and thought it was the weekend but it was actually a weekday?
Yes

Have you ever Hugged the wrong person?
Ok funny story. My family and I were in the thrift store and I had come out of the changing room and I saw this old lady and I have no clue what I was thinking but I ran up to her and hugged her arm and said "Mom where's the cart?" 
The old lady was looking at me like 'Who the heck are you?!?" 

have you ever slipped on ice in front of someone?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Which Song is in your mind now??

Which Song is in your mind now??

The Banning Game

rap lyrics

The Animal Jam Game [Created by Wildworks]

The Banning Game

Donald Trump: Presumptive Nominee

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Which Song is in your mind now??

Latest Videos

Play Online Games