Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Ignored?

Posted By:
SweetlyBeautiful
SweetlyBeautiful
Star
I'm ignored by everyone in chat. What the heck??

Ignored?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It takes a while to be well known in there. Sometimes you just gotta start talking and address people with direct questions. You're new, keep trying! Wink

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Ignored?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

It takes a while to be well known in there. Sometimes you just gotta start talking and address people with direct questions. You're new, keep trying! Wink

I agree. Besides the people there keep messaging, while other messages are very hard to catch up, so it's not easily noticeable.

Ignored?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Find somebody to talk to first, it might be a good idea to try and make friends in the forums or comments and then invite them to chat. smile Some people won't mind if you randomly just chat to them in there, so just try it! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Ignored?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't just say "Hi" to people, I'd recommend you just act like you've been there forever. Like if a mod or user says something like "I'm a banana" (random but yeah) Just be like "No silly you're an apple" or something like that. o.o 

I'm not help because I annoy everyone in there o.o

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Ignored?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.

Ignored?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.

turtles
james
turtles

Ignored?

Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
StarStarStarStar
dont sAY hi just irgnore

Aye

Ignored?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

turtles
james
turtles

68 if u like turtles

Ignored?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

turtles
james
turtles

68 if u like turtles

how about pandas
(koalas)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kpop Dances

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

latest videos