x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:


Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles


68
68 if u like turtles


how about pandas
(koalas)


or justen bebbers


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"HeyThereImJames" wrote:




Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles


68
68 if u like turtles


how about pandas
(koalas)


or justen bebbers


or horses that look like cows!


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"HeyThereImJames" wrote:




Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles


68
68 if u like turtles


how about pandas
(koalas)


or justen bebbers


oh ys

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:







"HeyThereImJames" wrote:




Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles


68
68 if u like turtles


how about pandas
(koalas)


or justen bebbers


or horses that look like cows!


or cats 
that are dogs

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Kat xD
LOL.


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I'M NOT MAKING FUN I JUST LAUGH AT THIS EVERY TIME I SEE IT


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
INB4 LISTENING TO HOMEWORK

SHOULD WE MAYBE GET BACK ON TOPIC OR


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
EVERY
TIME
GYUESHFDSAGBFOIEAHGFJKANEBHJ 
we should spam the screenshot board i have lots

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

EVERY

TIME

GYUESHFDSAGBFOIEAHGFJKANEBHJ 

we should spam the screenshot board i have lots

I don't upload as much as I used to anymore Dx


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

EVERY

TIME

GYUESHFDSAGBFOIEAHGFJKANEBHJ 

we should spam the screenshot board i have lots

I don't upload as much as I used to anymore Dx


WELL YOU'RE NOT HAVING SCHOOL FOR A YEAR SO HGUTRDSGBIURBVHGIRSBUIGTEIWVGUREVSIUGDESGBFRDSG
UPLOAD
NAO
O_O

GOOD DAY TO YOU


← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

In What Year Did You Join KW?

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

what kind of phone do you have??

what kind of phone do you have??

aaa

The Banning Game

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

what kind of phone do you have??

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

In What Year Did You Join KW?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games