Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Animal Jam Contest

Posted By:
jammy106
jammy106
Star
Hai ppl i'm making a contest about whose gonna be on my backround just to let you know this ISN'T a scam i got scammed by tinna6 if you search her up you see my fox hat on her seal my cousin is going to give me a rare tail armor soon he said and ALL the rares i had back including that scammed fox hat and All the other color fox hats my cousin can't scam me because i can see her in real life she don't know my pass to my friend Jammer706...... WAIT WASN'T THERE A CONTEST LOL anyway the BEST ITEM sent gets to be in my background then on you tube i'm going to tell people about my contest and who was this weeks winner . since no one wants to be scammed ( or the THINK they will ) i might send the members who TRIED items but ONLY if you tried and you didn't win and if your a non member or you  becoming non member  but wasn't one before and i sent you a item it will be stuck in the mailbox  box so tell me if its your last month or last week , day or so . ka ppl ? i wonder who is going to enter first ................... Big Grin

Animal Jam Contest

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a bit hard to understand.  Can you please repeat that?  And please, if you're having trouble with another user (the beginning of your post), please comment Jordan, and don't spread it on the forums.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Animal Jam Contest

Posted By:
jammy106
jammy106
Star
Well i know what forums are but i wasn't really sure what to put up if you look on my profile it calls me a newbie i just joined today . also whose Jordan . and its a animal jam contest who would be my backround for one week only Naturerocks123 was chosen because she sent me a rare phantom hat and i really though that was nice so i was wondering who would do something nice next strawberryjam did something nice to she sent me items knowing i was Really short on den items and gems so shes going to be on monday thats all really

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

Name your top 5 bands.

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Who is your role model? And why?

latest videos