x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Rockchickrainbows
Rockchickrainbows
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
So I recently started a diary that has aLOT  of personal stuff in there. If anyone so much as glanced at it they would have enough information to make me morbidly embarassed. Mum always said I didn't have to hide my diary because I could trust her, and stupidly, I believed I COULD trust her. I can't. Soon after I noticed her bringing up subjects that she could only know about if she had read my diary. To test her, I put a hair in one of the pages and guess what? It disappeared.She reads it repeatedly! If I confront her, she'll just deny it, this has happened before with a temporary diary (I watched her read it, she thought I couldn't see) and she point blank denied it. I can't deal with this anymore, It makes me feel so controlled. What do I do? Frustrated

I love my cat!


Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1570
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Hide it. It's not like it's anything illegal or wrong. It's your personal thoughts that she has no right to access. Hide it. Take it everywhere with you etc.


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Ello and Im not sure what I would do. I kind of think `i would write her the note in the diary saying your sad that shes reading this right now and tell her how you feels cos   then if she is reading it she will realise how you feel without actually confronting her.


___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Rockchickrainbows
Rockchickrainbows
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello and Im not sure what I would do. I kind of think `i would write her the note in the diary saying your sad that shes reading this right now and tell her how you feels cos   then if she is reading it she will realise how you feel without actually confronting her.




Huge bear, I did that and she read it, then ignored it. She's impossible.

I love my cat!


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52064
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Find a better hiding place, and if you have a camera, why not leave it recording in your room? I think that would be funny. :3


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Read HER diary!! xD



Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Rockchickrainbows" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello and Im not sure what I would do. I kind of think `i would write her the note in the diary saying your sad that shes reading this right now and tell her how you feels cos   then if she is reading it she will realise how you feel without actually confronting her.


 


Huge bear, I did that and she read it, then ignored it. She's impossible.


Hmm mkay.  Can you get the diary with the lock on it ? 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Rockchickrainbows
Rockchickrainbows
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Rockchickrainbows" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello and Im not sure what I would do. I kind of think `i would write her the note in the diary saying your sad that shes reading this right now and tell her how you feels cos   then if she is reading it she will realise how you feel without actually confronting her.


 


Huge bear, I did that and she read it, then ignored it. She's impossible.


Hmm mkay.  Can you get the diary with the lock on it ? 



I wish, same lecture on how I can trust her not to read it. Plus, this is a really nice diary, I wouldn't like to get rid of it.

I love my cat!


Posted By:
Rockchickrainbows
Rockchickrainbows
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"Betzy123" wrote:


Read HER diary!! xD


Now THAT is an idea...

I love my cat!


Posted By:
Rockchickrainbows
Rockchickrainbows
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


Find a better hiding place, and if you hav a camra, why not leave it recording in your room? I think that would be funny. :3


Perfecto! Exactly the idea I was looking for. Thankyou!

I love my cat!


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Super Strict Parents Won't Let Me Go Out?!

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Latest Videos

Play Online Games