x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
You may enter if and only IF you have excepted the all mighty and powerful sky frog as your lord and savior. This is where we will do are worshiping.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar
I shall vandalize your temple by spray painting a picture of the opposing, greater deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:

I shall vandalize your temple by spray painting a picture of the opposing, greater deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This temple is protected by the aurora of the all mighty sky frog. Thou shall not enter the place of sacred worshiping.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
sterile nails used to hang up pictures of ted bundy smile

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"saveyou" wrote:


I shall vandalize your temple by spray painting a picture of the opposing, greater deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This temple is protected by the aurora of the all mighty sky frog. Thou shall not enter the place of sacred worshiping.


the power of his Noodly appendage destroys the sky frogs powers.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"saveyou" wrote:




I shall vandalize your temple by spray painting a picture of the opposing, greater deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This temple is protected by the aurora of the all mighty sky frog. Thou shall not enter the place of sacred worshiping.


the power of his Noodly appendage destroys the sky frogs powers.

The sky frogs power can not be broken.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

sterile nails used to hang up pictures of ted bundy smile

OUT!

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"saveyou" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"saveyou" wrote:






I shall vandalize your temple by spray painting a picture of the opposing, greater deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This temple is protected by the aurora of the all mighty sky frog. Thou shall not enter the place of sacred worshiping.


the power of his Noodly appendage destroys the sky frogs powers.

The sky frogs power can not be broken.



The Flying Spaghetti Monster realizes this, so he sends the sky frog to a flaming bowl of pasta sauce.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"saveyou" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"saveyou" wrote:








I shall vandalize your temple by spray painting a picture of the opposing, greater deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This temple is protected by the aurora of the all mighty sky frog. Thou shall not enter the place of sacred worshiping.


the power of his Noodly appendage destroys the sky frogs powers.

The sky frogs power can not be broken.



The Flying Spaghetti Monster realizes this, so he sends the sky frog to a flaming bowl of pasta sauce.

*flips hair* Foolish child. The sky frog makes it rain frogs as a punishment.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
StarStarStarStarStar
The Flying Spaghetti Monster foresees this action, so he stops it, then the Invisible Pink Unicorn comes in and dashes he rainbows over the temple, destroying its holiness.

Checkmate Sky Froglets.


Quotes!
SPOILER


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Favorite YouTuber?

Rate the band above you

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Rate the band above you

Rate the song above you

Latest Videos

Play Online Games