Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

HELP

Posted By:
irock49
irock49
StarStar
now im the girl you think i am. i look like i tell the truth 24/7 and never keep secrets from my mom and dad. you thought wrong. im the oposite and i have a boyfriend and my family closer and closer to find out! and they dont know that i have a boyfriend. and my dad will kill me if i do have one behind his back. we dont kiss and all that junk ewwww, but my dad thinks that and he is tring to find clues! my point here is, WHAT SHOULD I DO. KEEP IT A SECRATE, TELL HIM, OR BREAK UP WITH HIM AND GET A NEW BOYFRIEND! Confused

CMS CHICK

HELP

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
well..he is probally going to find out someday how old are you :o?  i think you should do what makes you happy

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

HELP

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't date. That's your solution. It says on your profile you're 11. Eleven year olds shouldn't be dating, they should be outdoors climbing a tree. 

HELP

Posted By:
irock49
irock49
StarStar
but if i dump him than we would be both sad. and everyone in my school has a bf/gf
and if i dump him, i WILL BE A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused Confused 

CMS CHICK

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

Han Han Me Crazy Hun

latest videos