Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Should kids be told the Easter bunny is nor real?

Posted By:
miss princess101
miss princess101
Star

Do you really think kids should grow up believing the Easter bunny is real?Whats the point of telling them the Easter bunny is real.Most of us know that the Easter bunny isnt real so why do our parents tell us they are real.Most of us know our parents try to convince us they are real but why?They know we're soon or later gonna grow up knowing that our parents lied to us.Comment on why you think our parents lie to us about the Easter bunny being real.Also tell me if you think kids should grow up believing in the Easter bunny.

miss princess101

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
YOU MEAN THE EASTER BUNNY ISN'T REAL?  SO MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT IT'S REAL!  THEY SAY, THAT IT'S TOTALLY REAL!  NON-BELIEVER!

My parents never lied about it to me.  They would always say, "They say, that Santa is real," or "They say, that the Easter Bunny delivers eggs on Easter!"  Plus, don't spoil this for the kids that still believe.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't see how their is a point in telling your children the Easter bunny or santa isn't real because their is no proof that they are not, but their is proof that they are. I find it ridicules.

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

Posted By:
-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy-
StarStarStarStar
My parents never had us believe in the easter bunny, we all knew it wasn't real.

~EMILY
gif

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
you posted this on a kids site -_- nice way too hurt little kids right before easter................

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
i deleted my comment. i never thought about younger kids on here because im 10 and and most others on this site are 9 or older. the mods should have deleted it

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted By:
miss princess101
miss princess101
Star
oh c'mon Most kids know he's not real.KW is 4 kids 9 and up.Most kids by that age know he's not real.That comment was hurtful.

miss princess101

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Why would you lie to kids and say the easter bunny isn't real...?

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What does your name mean?

My Parent's hate me :(

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

Where's your favorite place to buy clothes?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos