Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

The Butterfly Foundation

Posted By:
Lizantine
Lizantine
StarStarStar

Hello!

So I've organized with The Butterfly Foundation that I’ll wear a mask for a week and take a vow of silence as a resemblance of someone who has an ED but feels like they have no voice to raise money.

It would be amazing if you people also wore a mask/donated to this amazing foundation. Here’s what would happen if you helped…

Support Groups – If you donate $50, then we could offer a sufferer one community workshop or support group where they will be given vital support.
Early intervention programs for young people – If you donate $300, then we could offer a local school one session on positive body image and self esteem for 30 of their students.
Face to Face Counselling – If you donate $500, then we could offer a sufferer 10 individual counselling sessions with one of our psychologists.
Prevention presentations – If you donate $1,000, then we could offer health workers and doctors within a local community essential training on the identification and treatment of people with eating disorders through a one day workshop.
Youth at Risk – If you donate $5,000, then we could offer 10 young people that have been identified as at risk, specific training through a four week program on positive body image and essential life skills.
Recovery - If you donate $1,000, then we could offer four people currently suffering from an eating disorder, positions at our Emerging Recovery Support Program.

Please spread the word <3 It will be happening on May 13th-19th

The Butterfly Foundation

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
<3
I didn't know about this but asdfghjkl literally perfect.
Thanks for posting. ^_^

Banner

The Butterfly Foundation

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Hm, I always thought butterflies were a part of the whole self injury awareness thing, I didn't know it was for ED's too.
Well, cool. 

The Butterfly Foundation

Posted By:
MarshmallowHeart
MarshmallowHeart
StarStarStar
I'll help as well smile 

Help me! my text won't stop moving!

The Butterfly Foundation

Posted By:
IzzyMagizzy
IzzyMagizzy
StarStar
Sound's great  Wink

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

What's your pets name?

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What's your pets name?

latest videos