Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How do you put yourself out to the world with out feeling rejecte

Posted By:
-KenzieLove
-KenzieLove
Star
is anyone else afraid to open up to people .. afraid of what they think of you .. how you talk, how you dress,what you look like or where your from ?

Posted By:
pbandchocolate
pbandchocolate
Star
If you are experiencing an issue like this, it is very normal. As people grow, they become more and more afraid of people judging them. Everyone is beautiful no matter how deep their talent is buried. 
Do this:
Be yourself. If other people are judging you, don't back down, it's their loss. If the judgement is bothering you too much that you feel rejected, it may be bullying. If someone is bullying you, go talk to a trusted adult about it.

Hope I helped!

Signed,
PBandChocolate

Posted By:
dreamer001
dreamer001
StarStarStar
I am afraid 

I am homeschooled because I'm scared of what people will think of me at school I 
Hate going outside but next year I might go to school I will be starting highschool
I kinda want to go because its been almost a year without very much social experience and I'm getting lonely Frown 

Were all a bit crazy ! Big Grin

Live ,love , learn

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

latest videos