Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

there aren't many people on KW

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
It' weird. I've realized that there aren't many people on and the forums aren't "booming" . Are more people leaving because of changes? Or they just are because they are.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Some people have left, yes. But right now it's early in most countries, people get on much later usually, so the day isn't particularly busy. smile

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
In the afternoon, the forums will be BOOMING. In the mornings, KW isn't that "packed."

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Some people have left, yes. But right now it's early in most countries, people get on much later usually, so the day isn't particularly busy. smile

i've been on KW for almost a year i know that many people aren't online at this time , but still why did they leave? 

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

i've been on KW for almost a year i know that many people aren't online at this time , but still why did they leave? 

Some people become too old to be on KW, some people just found it's their time, but there's plenty of other people to talk to on KW!

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
maybe all the newbies are scaring them away ;-;

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

my comedy act

my comedy act

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you