Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

I would eat this, seriously I've always eaten food with sugar in them everyday and I think I need to try something new. Sugar is bad, and it could give you caveties.

you will puke

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

I would eat this, seriously I've always eaten food with sugar in them everyday and I think I need to try something new. Sugar is bad, and it could give you caveties.

you will puke
Heres the thing I never puke, seriously when I feel like it I just don't. I could eat that stuff.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

you will puke
Heres the thing I never puke, seriously when I feel like it I just don't. I could eat that stuff.
EAT PIE!!!!!

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"greenpig87" wrote:

okay, if you hate sugar cookies so much, why don't you just not buy them? Is this all really nessisary?

i bought them, but didnt notice they were sugar frre. i am so outraged with these cookies that i decided 2 make a forum bout it

Cookies are like people, so stop being racist towards these sugar-free cookies!!! Maybe next time just read the label. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"greenpig87" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"greenpig87" wrote:

okay, if you hate sugar cookies so much, why don't you just not buy them? Is this all really nessisary?

i bought them, but didnt notice they were sugar frre. i am so outraged with these cookies that i decided 2 make a forum bout it

Cookies are like people, so stop being racist towards these sugar-free cookies!!! Maybe next time just read the label. 

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME.

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"greenpig87" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"greenpig87" wrote:

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME.

You're right. I really don't. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Please join my group called sugar free cookies.

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity