x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

I would eat this, seriously I've always eaten food with sugar in them everyday and I think I need to try something new. Sugar is bad, and it could give you caveties.

you will puke

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68787
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:



"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:


I would eat this, seriously I've always eaten food with sugar in them everyday and I think I need to try something new. Sugar is bad, and it could give you caveties.

you will puke
Heres the thing I never puke, seriously when I feel like it I just don't. I could eat that stuff.


Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:



"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:


I would eat this, seriously I've always eaten food with sugar in them everyday and I think I need to try something new. Sugar is bad, and it could give you caveties.

you will puke
Heres the thing I never puke, seriously when I feel like it I just don't. I could eat that stuff.
EAT PIE!!!!!

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1622
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:


okay, if you hate sugar cookies so much, why don't you just not buy them? Is this all really nessisary?

i bought them, but didnt notice they were sugar frre. i am so outraged with these cookies that i decided 2 make a forum bout it


Cookies are like people, so stop being racist towards these sugar-free cookies!!! Maybe next time just read the label. 

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"greenpig87" wrote:



"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:






"greenpig87" wrote:




okay, if you hate sugar cookies so much, why don't you just not buy them? Is this all really nessisary?

i bought them, but didnt notice they were sugar frre. i am so outraged with these cookies that i decided 2 make a forum bout it


Cookies are like people, so stop being racist towards these sugar-free cookies!!! Maybe next time just read the label. 


YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME.

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1622
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:






"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:









"greenpig87" wrote:






okay, if you hate sugar cookies so much, why don't you just not buy them? Is this all really nessisary?

i bought them, but didnt notice they were sugar frre. i am so outraged with these cookies that i decided 2 make a forum bout it


Cookies are like people, so stop being racist towards these sugar-free cookies!!! Maybe next time just read the label. 


YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME.


You're right. I really don't. 

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Please join my group called sugar free cookies.

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

KidzWorld Newsfeed idea

Post pics to me!!-moved

KidzWorld Newsfeed idea

Throwing apples at walls

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

Taylor Swift - now or then?

What is the meaning of your name?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games