Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Need to change usernames?Yes/No-moved

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
 Do we really need to change the usernames? I have seen all around that ppl impatiently wait for this feature to open up . They have got one point - They can change their silly names to something cool (like mine) . But they forget about something else --- That their identity is lost . For eg - I change my name to " I rock " or something and when i post in the boards or comment or chat with anyone they Wont know me. And if i'll keep changing it then Then i'll be roaming like a newbie..... What are your thoughts?  ---- These are mine - its YES. Because i'll try my best to change it once only....

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
Punkrockgirl11
Punkrockgirl11
StarStarStar
Well it would please a lot of people so I see why not , and if they do I would change it once  to RaptorJesus

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Punkrockgirl11" wrote:

Well it would please a lot of people so I see why not , and if they do I would change it once  to RaptorJesus

Only once is actually enough

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
I think yes because some people are complaining that they really want to change their username but they don't have a chance to.

Like I really wanted to change my username but I don't have a chance to change it.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
We don't NEED it, but it's a pretty nice feature to have. I think the admins are working on it. :3 

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.

Posted By:
Hammer786
Hammer786
StarStarStarStar
No. I think that we shouldn't and we don't need it. 

Who are you to judge me?

LIFE

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
we need it but for only once

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think there will be a limit to how many times you can change your username, and unless your old username is displayed somewhere, it is your choice whether you want to make that risk. smile

#girlsalliancecamp

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Truth or Dare-moved

Username Change

Username Change

Another 'crush' topic

family

latest videos