Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:



"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:


I do not remember you. o.e


But welcome back, I guess.


MELLY? Is that you? :o

Yes xD
ALLY.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:



"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:






"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:




I do not remember you. o.e



But welcome back, I guess.


MELLY? Is that you? :o

Yes xD
ALLY.


OH MY GOD.

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14945
Welcome back! smile 

There is a lot of new features now, as you probably noticed, haha. The new filter being the biggest one at the minute. 

1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"-Kat-" wrote:

Welcome back! smile 


There is a lot of new features now, as you probably noticed, haha. The new filter being the biggest one at the minute. 


Thanks! I've already had a million of my comments go to moderation. The filter still hates me, but it hates me even more. c:

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:



"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:






"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:









"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:






I do not remember you. o.e




But welcome back, I guess.


MELLY? Is that you? :o

Yes xD
ALLY.


OH MY GOD.

Why so shocked? xD

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:



"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:






"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:









"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:












"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:








I do not remember you. o.e





But welcome back, I guess.


MELLY? Is that you? :o

Yes xD
ALLY.


OH MY GOD.

Why so shocked? xD


Firstly, I thought you'd forget me.
Secondly, I missed you. 

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:



"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:






"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:









"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:












"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:















"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:










I do not remember you. o.e






But welcome back, I guess.


MELLY? Is that you? :o

Yes xD
ALLY.


OH MY GOD.

Why so shocked? xD



Firstly, I thought you'd forget me.
Secondly, I missed you. 

WHO COULD EVER FORGET YOU.
And I missed you too. c;


This signature will appear below each of your posts.


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51238
Welcome back!


Hi everyone. Wow a year since I last came on.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13254

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Welcome back!

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Short hair vs long hair

Becky G turns 18 tomorrow.

Short hair vs long hair

friends or my own style?

Help!!! Fashion EMERGENCY!

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

latest videos