Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

i hate school

Posted By:
addie8146
addie8146
Star
   i absolutly hate school  8 hours  just sitting there doing work then i come home yet to do more work

Addie O'Rourke

p.s. i am irish

i hate school

Posted By:
da_man19
da_man19
StarStarStarStar

"addie8146" wrote:

i absolutly hate school  8 hours  just sitting there doing work then i come home yet to do more work

well, school is a part of life

CheerUpEmoKid

i hate school

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
School is a big source of learning and training your brain. If you whine about it being boring and all that, you're not looking at a bright future. 

i hate school

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
School isn't about work. It's about learning something so you can get through life.
No one likes it, everyones gotta do it.

i hate school

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXMCJXx " wrote:

School isn't about work. It's about learning something so you can get through life.

You learn through working tho.

i hate school

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"xXMCJXx " wrote:

You learn through working tho.

You do indeed. 

i hate school

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
You  have to do the work, maybe you don't like it because the work is hard? I don't mind school because it opens up my mind a little and it gets me thinking on a bigger level (At my school at least). The work is easy for me, because I pay attention, so I don't mind the work. I'm done with it in no time. I was the same way, with all the work, but I realized how much it's preparing me for the real life. Maybe you'll learn not to mind the workload?

i hate school

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
School is vital for later in life.
Unfortunately, most of our lives is work.
But it's you who decides to make it actual "work" or not.

Banner

i hate school

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
Oh Jeeze.. Wow.. You guys are just...

The education system is complete crap. More than 90% of the education you receive is useless.. And wont ever be useful to you in later life..

Modern society has given purpose to this useless information by rewarding simpletons who know a lot about useless crap by giving them help paying their college. Which doesnt matter anyway..

Even with College education, getting a solid job isnt likely. What our country really needs is more business owners. The more business's there are, the faster we can solve our unemployment problem. Sadly, Our government has made creating a successful business very very hard. So until any political pig in office attempts to fix that, Conforming to our poor quality system of "education" and hopefully getting a mediocre job is the only way to go.

"educasion givs u free smartzz"

Dont be silly.. Read a book.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos