Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Bulling Hits America (hard)

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
Hey everyone! You all heard befor "DON'T BULLY!" But, it's way worse than you might think. One of my close friends almost commited suciside because of it. Almost half of child / teen deaths is because of bulling.It is real,and even if were not the victem we can still be some of the cause.

The bully isn't the only bad guy,either. Don't be a bystander be a helper! Get and adult or help the victem......better yet, do both!

comment on how you can help and if you have every been bullied, I'd love to hear it.  smile

I blame technology.

Bulling Hits America (hard)

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Basically everything you just said will help. Lol. 
Just don't ignore someone who says their being bullied or gonna do self harm against them selves.
That'll make it worse.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos