Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Help Im Super Depressed ! :(

Posted By:
dreamer001
dreamer001
StarStarStar
I woke up today feeling really horrible i have severe depression and anxiety 
Today I just feel like a mess my mom isn't being to nice , I feel down and like I want to cry , I feel like I just want to go to bed to get today over with 

I need some tips on how to be happier when I get really depressed Frown

Were all a bit crazy ! Big Grin

Live ,love , learn

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey now, chin up. Just rememebr life has hard days and great days too. And keep your spirits up doing something you love!

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
As Allie said, everyone has there ups and downs, just remember; that there's someone who cares, I do. You can always comment me whenever you want, my profile's always open. (: Also, you need to remember that you need to have the downs to appreciate the ups. Nothing lasts forever. Just keep your head high and ignore everyone who doesn't make you smile. (: I hope you feel better about this, I suck at giving advice,but I think it says a lot when someone says they care. Have a good night, (:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
heatherlove101
heatherlove101
Star
i feel like that too i usually write it down or go for walks or hang with friends or may bey ride my bike, play with my pets ,or just draw funny cartoons seems to take my mind of of things if that doesn't work ask your mom if anythings wrong if she yell just say pleases don't yell  smile

- stay true to yourself

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
what about a personal diary??? 
i have one and i only write in it sometimes when im upset and i like writing it down
my book is almost full, i suffer from depression and serpration stuff i rather not explain but also Anxiety i have that to i got it so badly i cry for no reason and i have panic attacks at times... 
ummm i got no idea maybe a new hobbie to keep your mind of it.... works for me but yea everyone is different

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Quit trying to be the center of attention. Please. If you really had a problem, you would turn to someone that you actually knew. Not a bunch of strangers that you've never met before. 

Posted By:
You Envy Me Don't You
You Envy Me Don't You
Star
Im going to be truthful I am the depressed type but I see that some people actually do care..   forget those the put you down and thank the one that have always been there

frfr

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Quit trying to be the center of attention. Please. If you really had a problem, you would turn to someone that you actually knew. Not a bunch of strangers that you've never met before. 

Orrr... You could just deal with it Frustrated

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar

"dreamer001" wrote:

I woke up today feeling really horrible i have severe depression and anxiety 

Today I just feel like a mess my mom isn't being to nice , I feel down and like I want to cry , I feel like I just want to go to bed to get today over with 

I need some tips on how to be happier when I get really depressed Frown

Pray. God has the answers to everything. Big Grin
He knows how to comfort you, too!

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Posted By:
You Envy Me Don't You
You Envy Me Don't You
Star

"Betzy123" wrote:

Heyy Sometimes people turn to strangers for help. Probably because the ones they know has either dis-owned them or just don't care. So sometimes it not all about attention.

frfr

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos