Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

The new KW

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I was gone for like a week and now I come back with new stuff ( i feel like it's updating ever two seconds -_- ). So , could anyone explain? :3

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

The new KW

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's basically just a new rewards system, you get coins by doing stuff on KW, like completing quests, logging in & commenting friends etc.. and then you can buy stuff if you click on the gift, it takes you to the shop, with stuff like wallpapers. There's more information on the stickied posts in General if you want to know more. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

The new KW

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It's basically just a new rewards system, you get coins by doing stuff on KW, like completing quests, logging in & commenting friends etc.. and then you can buy stuff if you click on the gift, it takes you to the shop, with stuff like wallpapers. There's more information on the stickied posts in General if you want to know more. smile
^^

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)