Stop bullying,make freedom smile

Creepypasta with a ghost.

Stand up to bullying

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Yes, I agree!

Every day people are bullied. It's so cruel and unfair. No one deserves to be treated like this no matter what. Everyone deserves kindness and respect. It's wrong to hurt someone just because they're different, or for any reason at all. Different is good! Different is amazing! Kids are afraid of going to school because of bullying! I was too. Why can't we all be nice? This needs to end now. Be kind to each other! You don't have to like or be friends with everyone, but show some respect!

Schools say they don't tolerate bullying, but in all honesty, they don't help much. That's why us kids/teens need to stand up for what is right. If you see someone being bullied, try to help them. Even if the bully still continues and doesn't listen to you, the person who is being bullied might feel a bit better knowing someone's willing to help them.

Peace, love, kindness, and respect.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Stand up to bullying

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate it when people get bullied, people should stand up for themselves because then they become confident in themselves. 

Stand up to bullying

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"DeathInDarkness" wrote:

Yes, I agree!

Every day people are bullied. It's so cruel and unfair. No one deserves to be treated like this no matter what. Everyone deserves kindness and respect. It's wrong to hurt someone just because they're different, or for any reason at all. Different is good! Different is amazing! Kids are afraid of going to school because of bullying! I was too. Why can't we all be nice? This needs to end now. Be kind to each other! You don't have to like or be friends with everyone, but show some respect!

Schools say they don't tolerate bullying, but in all honesty, they don't help much. That's why us kids/teens need to stand up for what is right. If you see someone being bullied, try to help them. Even if the bully still continues and doesn't listen to you, the person who is being bullied might feel a bit better knowing someone's willing to help them.

Peace, love, kindness, and respect.

True. Thank you for posting this, it's really helpful. smile 

Stand up to bullying

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Also, people harm themselves and even take their own lives because of bullying. Every life is beautiful and special. Everyone has a place on this earth and everyone is beautiful and special in their own way.

Do bullies think about what the victims go through? Do they worry about the life they are putting in danger? Do they even care?

People need to take the time to help assure people that it does get better and they are worth a whole lot more than they think. Sit next to that person who sits alone at lunch and never talks, be friendly with the person who gets made fun of everyday, protect the person who gets beat up constantly. Stand up for people.

Stand up to bullying

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, this is why some schools do anti-bullying tasks to show why bullying should stop. 

Stand up to bullying

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
If only those anti-bullying campaigns would work. I've actually seen people LAUGH at them! It's so... I don't know... Words cannot explain how terrible it is.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Minecraft

Jobs

latest videos