Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What do I do?

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Hey guys! I NEED some help. Okay, here it is:
I recently got glasses and people think I am "nerdy". I try to ignore them, but come on, admit it, its literally impossible to not feel bad when someone is pointing and laughing at you. Well it isn't just the glasses. Well, lets face it: I am NOT one of the prettiest girls at school. Yeah, yeah, I know "you r beautiful no matter what they say", I know that. But, I really want to show my inner beauty on the outside. Some fashion tips or advice to face the people will help. So... you guys got anything?

I walk in, when everyone walks out. I stay with you, while everyone leaves. I will always be there 4 u!

What do I do?

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

Confidence, M'love, confidence rocks EVERYTHING! You know a while ago i put this to the test. In the 6th grade, my final days before I left public school I basically punched them all in the face for judging me.

I wore black leggings, and a pink pair of shorts, a loose fitting dirty guys shirt, colorful sunglasses, I put pink in my hair and wore BRIGHT blue eyeliner. and I even wore two different pairs of shoes and you know what? People treated me different! So what if they dont like it? If you like it the confidence shows! Big Grin

Confidence rocks everything, stay true to yourself. I know its hard...believe me. but if i could do it after being brutally bullied, then you can do it Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

What do I do?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
When you meet the right people, and the right friends then they'll treat and know you're beautiful on the inside. (: 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

What do I do?

Posted By:
ally8814
ally8814
Star
What I do is sleep,eat and get on kids world.

I good lookin look in my pictures.

(get low)

What do I do?

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"ally8814" wrote:

What I do is sleep,eat and get on kids world.

That wasn't very helpful...

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

What do I do?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I know it's hard, but you just need to put on a brave face and ignore them, all they want is a reaction from you, and if you don't give it to them, then they'll get bored and stop doing it. I personally don't think you should change anything to try and please people like that, but contacts could be an option.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

What do I do?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
If I were you, you should just ignore them. Once you ignore them, they'll know how you feel and they will understand that you are more mature to overlook those kind of situations. 

What do I do?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I know it's hard, but you just need to put on a brave face and ignore them, all they want is a reaction from you, and if you don't give it to them, then they'll get bored and stop doing it. I personally don't think you should change anything to try and please people like that, but contacts could be an option.
^^^^

Attack On Titan Quote

What do I do?

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Thank you guys! I will try to ignore them, find TRUE friends, and be confident.

I walk in, when everyone walks out. I stay with you, while everyone leaves. I will always be there 4 u!

What do I do?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Your welcome and yeah, it's better to be confident. smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos