Back left
Back right

What's the oldest/youngest someone has ever said you were?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

To elaborate more, I was kinda wondering, for example at your present age or another age, how old did someone think you were or how young did someone think you were?
For me at 13, with a little makeup, someone thought that I was 17!! And the other day I was told that I looked only 11!! I guess it depends on the person!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
People always tell me that I look like I'm 14 Frustrated 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

People act like if I'm a little kid since I'm so small, kind of gets on my nerves...

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:

Thumb
I'm 12 and the oldest someone has ever gotten:

my sister is 17 and the youngest anyone has ever gotten:

I'm younger but I look older

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:

Thumb

People think I'm 8-9 when I'm 11.

ur mem

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm 17, but people say I'm 10 etc... Maybe because of straight long hair with bangs? Cute and sincere smile? Lighting?

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:

Thumb
a waiter asked me if I was 12 once O.o

??

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My friends cousin thought I was 13 when I'm 9.

Goals for KW: 1 - Be a 5 star poster. 2. Get 100 friends. 3. Create a thread that will end up having atleast 30 pages. Before I die, I hope to finish all of these. (This is not a joke. Before I die could possibly mean before the end of this week)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

10 0_0?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ever since I was 13, I've been told I look around 17 to 18 years old. (I'm pretty tall, and much more mature then most people my age) 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity