Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:




I'm not sure if it would work since my name is kinda long....  But could you please try it?



Traci-Lynn

Ummmm.. i got only one that too it contains only Tracy. Is it ok?



Sure.. I only go by Traci anyways. 

Traci I got one... its actually better than the others. I tried very hard but i found only this. i'm sorry. it'll appear after approval here.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"SparkButterfly" wrote:

Could you do my name. Mine is Angelique.

You got it?

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"alvy123" wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:









"goldenlocks24" wrote:






I'm not sure if it would work since my name is kinda long....  But could you please try it?




Traci-Lynn

Ummmm.. i got only one that too it contains only Tracy. Is it ok?



Sure.. I only go by Traci anyways. 

Traci I got one... its actually better than the others. I tried very hard but i found only this. i'm sorry. it'll appear after approval here.



Kay.Thanks. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:












"goldenlocks24" wrote:








I'm not sure if it would work since my name is kinda long....  But could you please try it?





Traci-Lynn

Ummmm.. i got only one that too it contains only Tracy. Is it ok?



Sure.. I only go by Traci anyways. 

Traci I got one... its actually better than the others. I tried very hard but i found only this. i'm sorry. it'll appear after approval here.



Kay.Thanks. 

Your welcome it will soon come . 

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
SparkButterfly
SparkButterfly
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Yes, I got it. Thank you! Also I want to ask, how do you put the banner in your sig.?

By avy123!


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"SparkButterfly" wrote:

Yes, I got it. Thank you! Also I want to ask, how do you put the banner in your sig.?

You go to the photo and click on " get embed code" . Copy paste the code in your siggy

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
SparkButterfly
SparkButterfly
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Ok, thank you! smile

By avy123!


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"SparkButterfly" wrote:

Ok, thank you! smile

ur welcome

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530
Hello and may I have one just called Steph please ? Big Grin


Your name banner shop!(must see)

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hello and may I have one just called Steph please ? Big Grin

Yeah im uploading it! waiting for approval

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos