x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"alvy123" wrote:



"membershipgirl" wrote:


Hello and may I have one just called Steph please ? Big Grin

Yeah im uploading it! waiting for approval

I think i'll get it in a while

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5705
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"alvy123" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"membershipgirl" wrote:




Hello and may I have one just called Steph please ? Big Grin

Yeah im uploading it! waiting for approval

I think i'll get it in a while

Okay, thank you! smile


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hello and may I have one just called Steph please ? Big Grin

yeah its here

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:









"membershipgirl" wrote:






Hello and may I have one just called Steph please ? Big Grin

Yeah im uploading it! waiting for approval

I think i'll get it in a while

Okay, thank you! smile

If u dont like it there are many more!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 438
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Can you do mine? My name is: Aki   (In Japanese it is.)
Or you can use: Tails









-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
For Bea:

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"alvy123" wrote:



OMG. HOW COULD I THANK YOU. ♥
[I did not give a request because I did not notice you have a banner shop but you still made that for me] 


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

Can you do mine? My name is: Aki   (In Japanese it is.)
Or you can use: Tails










-Tails_The_Prower

I have done it, its uploading and waiting for approvl. itll soon b hr

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:




OMG. HOW COULD I THANK YOU. ♥
[I did not give a request because I did not notice you have a banner shop but you still made that for me] 

Honestly, I made it for your other helpful Threads. They were awesome! this is nothing.....

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"alvy123" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:




OMG. HOW COULD I THANK YOU. ♥
[I did not give a request because I did not notice you have a banner shop but you still made that for me] 

Honestly, I made it for your other helpful Threads. They were awesome! this is nothing.....


Awww, ♥ No, it's amazing. Big Grin 


Latest Forum Posts

What's your favourite movie or series?

Who's your favourite female Tv character?

What's your favourite movie or series?

What Minecraft Character (Including Enemie...

What Minecraft Character (Including Enemie...

What is the meaning of your name?

First word that comes to mind?

How Old Are You ? xoxo

Who's your favourite female Tv character?

What's your favourite movie or series?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games