x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 23
StarStar
Make one with my name please? Big Grin
My name is Maliyah..


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"-BlurredDreams" wrote:

Make one with my name please? Big Grin

My name is Maliyah..

"-BlurredDreams" wrote:

Make one with my name please? Big Grin

My name is Maliyah..

yes I got it
I'll hv to upload it 
waiting for approval 
then I'll post it hr.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:




OMG. HOW COULD I THANK YOU. ♥
[I did not give a request because I did not notice you have a banner shop but you still made that for me] 

Honestly, I made it for your other helpful Threads. They were awesome! this is nothing.....


Awww, ♥ No, it's amazing. Big Grin 

thanx a lot :*

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar

"alvy123" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"alvy123" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"alvy123" wrote:




OMG. HOW COULD I THANK YOU. ♥
[I did not give a request because I did not notice you have a banner shop but you still made that for me] 

Honestly, I made it for your other helpful Threads. They were awesome! this is nothing.....


Awww, ♥ No, it's amazing. Big Grin 

thanx a lot :*


You're always welcome, lovely. ♥ 


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:












"goldenlocks24" wrote:








I'm not sure if it would work since my name is kinda long....  But could you please try it?





Traci-Lynn

Ummmm.. i got only one that too it contains only Tracy. Is it ok?



Sure.. I only go by Traci anyways. 

Traci I got one... its actually better than the others. I tried very hard but i found only this. i'm sorry. it'll appear after approval here.



Kay.Thanks. 

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:









"alvy123" wrote:












"goldenlocks24" wrote:








I'm not sure if it would work since my name is kinda long....  But could you please try it?





Traci-Lynn

Ummmm.. i got only one that too it contains only Tracy. Is it ok?



Sure.. I only go by Traci anyways. 

Traci I got one... its actually better than the others. I tried very hard but i found only this. i'm sorry. it'll appear after approval here.



Kay.Thanks. 

hey here it is:


smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 23
StarStar
M'kay... Thanks! :3


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

Can you do mine? My name is: Aki   (In Japanese it is.)
Or you can use: Tails










-Tails_The_Prower

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

Can you do mine? My name is: Aki   (In Japanese it is.)
Or you can use: Tails










-Tails_The_Prower

here:


smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar
For Gracie : 


smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"-BlurredDreams" wrote:

Make one with my name please? Big Grin

My name is Maliyah..

Its taking time to approve. I'll post it hr as soon as i can

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
-WildCat
-WildCat
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6528
StarStarStarStarStar
And What about my name? Big Grin
My name is Sana. xD





Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Team Ninja♥ or Team Pirate♥?

What's your favorite video game?

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite YouTuber?

The last song you heard describes your lif...

What are you wearing right now?

Laptop or Desktop?

Team Ninja♥ or Team Pirate♥?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games