Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

World Peace

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
(I wasn't exactly sure where to post this.)

Alright. We all know we aren't getting peace within the near future, but I want to try something. I hope to be an inspiration to future generations so that one day, centuries - maybe even longer - in the future, this world might see pure peace.

What we can do: spread the idea of acceptance. Make people wonder, "What are countries really fighting for? Why do humans hate other humans?" Let people believe as long as an opinion is hurting no one, it's fine. Also let them believe an opinion and insult are two different things. Maybe write a letter to your leader or government, let them know we can talk to other leaders without war.

Just come on, guys! Stay optimistic! We can do this!

Even though as I type this, I feel this post is already going to fail dramatically.

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

World Peace

Posted By:
stop_bullying
stop_bullying
Star
Could everyone please friend me and join my page in stop bullying! Lets make the world a better place smile

World Peace

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
That's a start.

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

World Peace

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I like your enthusiasm and I agree with you.
But I can say that there will be a 99.99% chance that the world will just get worse.

trippy m8

World Peace

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
I'm aware, and I can't help but say that that fact makes me somewhat depressed.

World Peace

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
-laughs- 
Yeah... Okay... World peace would be nice, but it's never gonna happen. People are to stubborn in their own ways to change. Sorry doll, that's just the way it is. 

World Peace

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
Well, not with that attitude it's not.

World Peace

Posted By:
K1d_Nasty
K1d_Nasty
Star
We do not have it .

Zaay

World Peace

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"KrisKross" wrote:

Well, not with that attitude it's not.

Well at least it's not a lil fairy tail. 

World Peace

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
Hey. You never know.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Who is more hot?

What does your name mean?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What does your name mean?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos