Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What I Hate

Posted By:
IamBailey
IamBailey
Star
Ok so I'm gonna rant about something really quick, so if you don't like that kind of stuff go read something else.  Tongue Out 

So, something I hate A LOT is when people try to date on this website. We are all basically teens, and we don't know many of the people that we talk to. They could be old creepy men or women for all we know. But it bothers me when people are in the chat and they say "Type 123 if your single", or "Single hot boys private message me!" It just gets annoying, you know? if you talk to the person a lot, go to school with them, it's ok, but be careful. ALL OF YOU.

What I Hate

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
-rolls eyes-

What I Hate

Posted By:
IamBailey
IamBailey
Star
sorry if you didn't like that  Tired

What I Hate

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
real funny joke now come hither :^)

:^)

What I Hate

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"IamBailey" wrote:

sorry if you didn't like that  Tired

Most people on here aren't fake. Some people really do fall in love on the internet. And I agree with you on the 'Say 123 if you ##### #### ### part. Just not the whole thing.  

What I Hate

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah right. Some people here are immature and childish. -.-

What I Hate

Posted By:
IamBailey
IamBailey
Star
I know that some people think they fall in love, but how do you know what a person is like unless you meet them? They could be acting all sweet, but be the worst person you ever met. You could meet someone that acts all cool, but is really scared and trying to make an impression. It's just kinda dangerous to "Fall in love" with someone you have never met

What I Hate

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Yeah right. Some people here are immature and childish. -.-

You never know.. 

What I Hate

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar

I'm with you c: this is # ##### ##### ####. But still teens do fall in love virtually on the internet and there's nothing wrong with that unless they try a much stupid thing that a teen or kid shouldn't do without a permission from the guardian or their parents. Well some are just so not aware of somethings like fake people but I do know the difference between a fake and a real account so I think I'm ok c: 

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

What I Hate

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"IamBailey" wrote:

I know that some people think they fall in love, but how do you know what a person is like unless you meet them? They could be acting all sweet, but be the worst person you ever met. You could meet someone that acts all cool, but is really scared and trying to make an impression. It's just kinda dangerous to "Fall in love" with someone you have never met

Well yes, it is dangerous.... But if you don't really have anything else to live for, then...  

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

what kind of sport do you play?

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

latest videos