Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What I Hate

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.

It quite depends.

My sig is successfully ruined.

What I Hate

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

It quite depends.

yeah, but it still proves her statement to be false.

All We Love We Leave Behind

What I Hate

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

It quite depends.

You can't say she's wrong since that we have different opinions about the said topic. 

What I Hate

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

It quite depends.

You can't say she's wrong since that we have different opinions about the said topic. 

you can when you're able to prove her wrong with facts tho. she said that it was impossible to have a serious relationship through the internet, when there's been tooooons of people who are now married because of meeting on the internet. it's not the best way of meeting a person, but hey, it happens.

All We Love We Leave Behind

What I Hate

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

It quite depends.

you can when you're able to prove her wrong with facts tho. she said that it was impossible to have a serious relationship through the internet, when there's been tooooons of people who are now married because of meeting on the internet. it's not the best way of meeting a person, but hey, it happens.

Well, on that matter, you're both correct. 

What I Hate

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

I know that some people think they fall in love, but how do you know what a person is like unless you meet them? They could be acting all sweet, but be the worst person you ever met. You could meet someone that acts all cool, but is really scared and trying to make an impression. It's just kinda dangerous to "Fall in love" with someone you have never met

Well yes, it is dangerous.... But if you don't really have anything else to live for, then...  

Yeah! If you don't have anything else to live for, why not just go and get yourself possibly brutally murdered when you could actually be making something out of your life? Which you are very much capable of doing.

What I Hate

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar
Wow, make a Forum about Hate? That's gonna bring a lot of Stress to people. ; ^ ;
But, it's okay, I am not making a Hate post, of how I do not agree with this, and I want it locked by the Mods. No, I wouldn't do that to anyone.
Also, I do not
hate anything/anybody. I try to spread Love wherever I go. -Smiles-
(If you have anything bad to say about what I just said, Keep it to yourself, please? -_-)

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

What I Hate

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[coughs] be nice please  and safesmile  The KW rules is do not give any personal information to other members on KW.

Follow the rules and you will be safe smile 

[this post was edited at 9.29 pm by hugebear or an Admin and the guesses is it was huge what edited it ] 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

What I Hate

Posted By:
IamBailey
IamBailey
Star

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

well they met before falling in love. It's different

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

It quite depends.

What I Hate

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"IamBailey" wrote:

I know that some people think they fall in love, but how do you know what a person is like unless you meet them? They could be acting all sweet, but be the worst person you ever met. You could meet someone that acts all cool, but is really scared and trying to make an impression. It's just kinda dangerous to "Fall in love" with someone you have never met

Well yes, it is dangerous.... But if you don't really have anything else to live for, then...  

Yeah! If you don't have anything else to live for, why not just go and get yourself possibly brutally murdered when you could actually be making something out of your life? Which you are very much capable of doing.

Well if that person that you fell in love with over the internet wasn't real, and that one person is the only person that you really cared about then I guess you really wouldn't care if you got brutally murdered because you have nothing to live for.  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-