x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"IamBailey" wrote:


I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.


It quite depends.


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"IamBailey" wrote:



I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.


It quite depends.

yeah, but it still proves her statement to be false.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"IamBailey" wrote:




I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.


It quite depends.

yeah, but it still proves her statement to be false.


You can't say she's wrong since that we have different opinions about the said topic. 


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"IamBailey" wrote:





I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.


It quite depends.

yeah, but it still proves her statement to be false.


You can't say she's wrong since that we have different opinions about the said topic. 

you can when you're able to prove her wrong with facts tho. she said that it was impossible to have a serious relationship through the internet, when there's been tooooons of people who are now married because of meeting on the internet. it's not the best way of meeting a person, but hey, it happens.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"IamBailey" wrote:






I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.


It quite depends.

yeah, but it still proves her statement to be false.


You can't say she's wrong since that we have different opinions about the said topic. 

you can when you're able to prove her wrong with facts tho. she said that it was impossible to have a serious relationship through the internet, when there's been tooooons of people who are now married because of meeting on the internet. it's not the best way of meeting a person, but hey, it happens.


Well, on that matter, you're both correct. 


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14509
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Betzy123" wrote:



"IamBailey" wrote:


I know that some people think they fall in love, but how do you know what a person is like unless you meet them? They could be acting all sweet, but be the worst person you ever met. You could meet someone that acts all cool, but is really scared and trying to make an impression. It's just kinda dangerous to "Fall in love" with someone you have never met


Well yes, it is dangerous.... But if you don't really have anything else to live for, then...  


Yeah! If you don't have anything else to live for, why not just go and get yourself possibly brutally murdered when you could actually be making something out of your life? Which you are very much capable of doing.


Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 438
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Wow, make a Forum about Hate? That's gonna bring a lot of Stress to people. ; ^ ;
But, it's okay, I am not making a Hate post, of how I do not agree with this, and I want it locked by the Mods. No, I wouldn't do that to anyone.
Also, I do not
hate anything/anybody. I try to spread Love wherever I go. -Smiles-
(If you have anything bad to say about what I just said, Keep it to yourself, please? -_-)




-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
[coughs] be nice please  and safesmile  The KW rules is do not give any personal information to other members on KW.

Follow the rules and you will be safe smile 


[this post was edited at 9.29 pm by hugebear or an Admin and the guesses is it was huge what edited it ] 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
IamBailey
IamBailey
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star
Posted about 3 years ago


"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






well they met before falling in love. It's different








"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"IamBailey" wrote:






I believe that you cannot have a serious relationship or fall in love just by chatting with someone online. Hate all you want, but that's my opinion

my teacher met her husband online. also, dating websites.


It quite depends.

yeah, but it still proves her statement to be false.


You can't say she's wrong since that we have different opinions about the said topic. 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"IamBailey" wrote:



I know that some people think they fall in love, but how do you know what a person is like unless you meet them? They could be acting all sweet, but be the worst person you ever met. You could meet someone that acts all cool, but is really scared and trying to make an impression. It's just kinda dangerous to "Fall in love" with someone you have never met


Well yes, it is dangerous.... But if you don't really have anything else to live for, then...  


Yeah! If you don't have anything else to live for, why not just go and get yourself possibly brutally murdered when you could actually be making something out of your life? Which you are very much capable of doing.


Well if that person that you fell in love with over the internet wasn't real, and that one person is the only person that you really cared about then I guess you really wouldn't care if you got brutally murdered because you have nothing to live for.  



Latest Forum Posts

Best Friend Needed

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Hello

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Names From A-Z

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Crystal Hights Roleplayers only! Who do yo...

Crystal Hights Roleplayers only! Who do yo...

Names From A-Z

Latest Videos

Play Online Games