×
Back left
Back right

Has everyone got penalty?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Everyone are a statue, as if they aren't alive. What happened? no posting on forums?

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We all have different timezone. And it depends on the time of the country we live.  I think the majority of people here are in school.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

We all have different timezone. And it depends on the time of the country we live. 
Duh! But why all? Aren't there kids all over the world?

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"alvy123" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


We all have different timezone. And it depends on the time of the country we live. 
Duh! But why all? Aren't there kids all over the world?


I don't know. But the majority of the kids here are from USA. And they have schools today.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I u all the time
i'd post of there were more interesting threads to post on in here.
Then again I only just look at the latest forum post thing.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Mayb 
Congrats Bea on making first place in forums!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"naruto200" wrote:

I u all the time

i'd post of there were more interesting threads to post on in here.

Then again I only just look at the latest forum post thing.


Haha. xD


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"alvy123" wrote:

Mayb 

Congrats Bea on making first place in forums!


Thanks. Wink 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

I think the majority of people are at school. o.o


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I think the majority of people are at school. o.o


I know right. xD


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity