x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
 I blog lots on kidzworld, but nobody seems too look at them. if nobody looks at them, I should stop making them! tell me that u looked at them or comment on them, and ill keep making blogz. tell me other ideas for blogs too.

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15246
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought blogs were a nice idea, nobody looks at them, so I no longer use em.


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13526
StarStarStarStarStar
i just posted a million blogs for the fun of it XD


Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar
I  posted 35 blogz

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

 I blog lots on kidzworld, but nobody seems too look at them. if nobody looks at them, I should stop making them! tell me that u looked at them or comment on them, and ill keep making blogz. tell me other ideas for blogs too.


PIE!! ello and share the blogs Big Grin i woulds loves to read them Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 469
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

 I blog lots on kidzworld, but nobody seems too look at them. if nobody looks at them, I should stop making them! tell me that u looked at them or comment on them, and ill keep making blogz. tell me other ideas for blogs too.


PIE!! ello and share the blogs Big Grin i woulds loves to read them Big Grin 
how do I share a blog post?

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:


 I blog lots on kidzworld, but nobody seems too look at them. if nobody looks at them, I should stop making them! tell me that u looked at them or comment on them, and ill keep making blogz. tell me other ideas for blogs too.


PIE!! ello and share the blogs Big Grin i woulds loves to read them Big Grin 
how do I share a blog post?

Click on 'Share'

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7304
StarStarStarStarStar
Not a big blog person here....

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1061
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Not a big blog person here....

Yeah theyre so not interesting ^^ (btw love ur siggy!)

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7304
StarStarStarStarStar
TY TY! I love yours now that its 'less' Embarrassed

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


← Previous 1 3

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The last song you heard describes your lif...

ThE WoRd GaMe

The last song you heard describes your lif...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Latest Videos

Play Online Games