Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Bullied

Posted By:
rockiesbaseball964 Lock
rockiesbaseball964
Star
I will not give out my first name or anyone else involved in this matter...

I'm going through a few rough changes in my life. Ever since someone moved over into my apt. building, I've gone through some tough times. This person shoves me, trips me, slams lockers in my face, punches me, seeks me, and most of all, torments me.  Frown

I have gone and told the principal about how I have so many bruises. The first time she said she'd act. A week later he was still doing it, if not worse. Then I went to the principal again, and she said that "this student has gone past all consequences in our school district, blah blah blah." What they're saying is that they cannot do anything for his destructive behavior.  Mad

Whenever I try to make a comeback, I get in trouble because this kid twists it the other way around. I cannot run fast enough to get away from him, and I could be invisible and he'd still find me.

I have been thinking about dying, to spare myself from the torture. What should I do...

I doubt; therefore I might be.

Bullied

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
I am so sorry. Frown
Did you tell your parents?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Bullied

Posted By:
Hawwii!
Hawwii!
Star
ok wel ive gone through the same thing as u and if u have a school loffcer tlk to him/her and ur parent/s and tell them how u feel then get the kid in the room and trust me hes gonna lie. ### to me wen uve got that dun or need more o less advice. srry this has hapend to u, its shame people r jerks! Worried

RAWR! I LOVE YOU

Bullied

Posted By:
rockiesbaseball964 Lock
rockiesbaseball964
Star
My parents have perfect notification of this, and they have called the school many times.

When they would not act, my parents took the case to the school board. They said that I was getting bullied pretty badly by one of these kids, and the school won't act. Because the school board can't force the school to do anything unless there is a vote (which they wanted to schedule for DECEMBER 9!), my parents said they couldn't wait that long, and protesting to get this kid kicked out of the school district. My folks are good people, but he continues to do this no matter what. 

I doubt; therefore I might be.

Bullied

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm so sorry Frown Its too rude, have you tell your parents what they said about all this bullied? /:

Bullied

Posted By:
YingYang679 Lock
YingYang679
StarStarStar
I know exactly how  u feel and a boy in my school made some pretty rude comments about me and I felt really hurt and mashed up. I got some advice some people and it calmed me down a little but to always know to sacrIfice yourself just because of them. No matter what they do or say always remember to know what you think and that's all that matters, you should always listen to yourself. Don't think bad thoughts of yourself because many people in this world have noticed that addictions and sacrifice does nothing to help, it's just making everything worse. If advice dosent help you have to go back at them which is what I am going to do when I see those crazy people pass me again! You can always talk to more people other than principals and that is your parents,police,or Maby even report it to Calgary board of eduacation. I felt like a peice of you know what but i did things that made me happy and thought of a plan and did it. Now the person who commented rude comments about me has to say sorry, write a apologize note, and talk to the principal with his parents, so I hope I helped you with your problems and always remember to not give up on ur life just because of bully's. 1 more advice is to Maby draw a picture of what's happening in your life. It helps me express my feelings and thoughts so I can not think about so much bad people who did rude comments on me.

O_O~~~~~~~O~O HI THERE................WAZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP Sincerly,,,YingYang679

Bullied

Posted By:
YingYang679 Lock
YingYang679
StarStarStar
I feel really down and a little depressed with the bullying

O_O~~~~~~~O~O HI THERE................WAZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP Sincerly,,,YingYang679

Bullied

Posted By:
evilcookies
evilcookies
Star
try and go to the principal again if that doesn't work then punch him in the face if u get in trouble because that bully then stand up for yourself!!They sould know he's lying!!!

Evil cookiesTongue Out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

What do u guys do in chat?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos