x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 368
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
I actually like both even though I listen to kpop the most

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
jpop

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
MarcyRia27
MarcyRia27
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 31
StarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
@miku34: me too ^^

This is Haru everybody AKA Marcy, and this is what i have to say: I see the world as it is but i go deeper. into The details The fragility The meaning. And no one will be able to understand that. The moment when you are happy, i smile as well because you are happy, not me. But everything comes crashing down every time thing falls right into place..


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12230
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

jpop

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
What's the difference?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:

What's the difference?

japan and korea

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:


What's the difference?

japan and korea
Yeah I understand that, but they sound the same....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:




What's the difference?

japan and korea
Yeah I understand that, but they sound the same....

i don't listen to too much of either genre but i'm sure kpop dives deeper into electronic than jpop does. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:






What's the difference?

japan and korea
Yeah I understand that, but they sound the same....

i don't listen to too much of either genre but i'm sure kpop dives deeper into electronic than jpop does. 
I'm currently comparing the two, and there isn't a very noticeable difference other than Kpop uses english words.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:








What's the difference?

japan and korea
Yeah I understand that, but they sound the same....

i don't listen to too much of either genre but i'm sure kpop dives deeper into electronic than jpop does. 
I'm currently comparing the two, and there isn't a very noticeable difference other than Kpop uses english words.

what about languages the lyrics are in? also, jpop is mostly a term for any kind of popular japanese music.  so even some popular japanese rock can be considered to be "jpop".

All We Love We Leave Behind


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Words that Start with N!

Words that Start with N!

Words that Start with N!

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Midnight chatting space!!! (PLEASE READ)

What your favorite school subject!

The Banning Game

Tomboy, Girly, Mean Girl, Rocker, Punk, em...

The Banning Game

who for president 2017

Latest Videos

Play Online Games