Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

im sick of feeling like this

Posted By:
Kaiti-*
Kaiti-*
Star
Nobody seems to care about how I feel. Im constantly depressed and feeling worthless and I cant talk to nobody about it because they all brush it off like its nothing or they say its just life or they just ignore me all together. im sick of feeling worthless and im sick of being alone and betrayed. im feeling completely alone because nobody understands. I just want somebody to talk to. and then on top of that theres the stress of school and stuff (I have a 4.0 GPA and that is extremely stressful) and then the normal relationship problems. im the only one in my group of friends whos single and im sick of that too. but whatever. nobody cares. it really doesn't matter. thanks for reading I guess but you probably stopped reading after the title. thanks anyway. bye

Love y'all-
Kaiti

Posted By:
tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls
StarStarStarStar
I do care for you and hope u ok

bye hehe gtg

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
hope you ok smile

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
StarStarStarStar

"Kaiti-*" wrote:

Nobody seems to care about how I feel. Im constantly depressed and feeling worthless and I cant talk to nobody about it because they all brush it off like its nothing or they say its just life or they just ignore me all together. im sick of feeling worthless and im sick of being alone and betrayed. im feeling completely alone because nobody understands. I just want somebody to talk to. and then on top of that theres the stress of school and stuff (I have a 4.0 GPA and that is extremely stressful) and then the normal relationship problems. im the only one in my group of friends whos single and im sick of that too. but whatever. nobody cares. it really doesn't matter. thanks for reading I guess but you probably stopped reading after the title. thanks anyway. bye
You don't have to feel this way. No human being is worthless and you can always talk to someone who has gone through what you have. Find someone who has. You shouldn't feel alone because you have friends who should be there for you. You can always talk to me and I'll try to understand. I am single to, and trust me, boys can be a LOT of trouble, so don't focus on them now. I care, you will find that A LOT of people care!! And it DOES matter!!

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Snake as a pet?

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos