Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

I mess up so much....(To All Artists)

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
"I'm an artist.  Lately I dislike what I have been doing.  It's got me down because that's what I want to do when I grow up.  Ill draw something then spot every mistake I have made and trash it."

To all artists of any sort of art:

I know what this feels like because I have been threw it myself a lot.  I'm going to tell you to keep the art you don't like.  If you are ever feeling this way go back and look at your old art, you will be amazed at how much you have improved over the years or even in a day.  Don't ever give up and keep at it no matter what smile

Baka-Idiotas

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
good advice.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I feel like that a lot but being able to spot your mistakes is a good thing because then you know where you need to improve on. 

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Completely agree! Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

"I'm an artist.  Lately I dislike what I have been doing.  It's got me down because that's what I want to do when I grow up.  Ill draw something then spot every mistake I have made and trash it."

To all artists of any sort of art:

I know what this feels like because I have been threw it myself a lot.  I'm going to tell you to keep the art you don't like.  If you are ever feeling this way go back and look at your old art, you will be amazed at how much you have improved over the years or even in a day.  Don't ever give up and keep at it no matter what smile

I, myself, is an aspiring artist too.
I'm dependent to the video tutorial I've seen in a site.
I hate myself for being slow of learning it.
But you're right. Thanks for reminding me. ^-^ 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos