Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Help Please!

Posted By:
1Dfangirl28
1Dfangirl28
StarStar
I'm a bit worried because in September I start secondary school I don't know what way the years at school are in other countries but I live in Northern Ireland and we start primary (elementary in America ) school at 4, go there for 7 years and leave at 11. Then you start secondary school (high school) and go there for 5-7 years. I am feeling really nervous about starting because only 2 people from my old class are going to the same school as me and they are also doing some different subjects that I'm not doing so I probably won't know any body in my class. I am worried that I won't like it or don't make any new friends. Anyone who has moved school before got any advice?

LAUGH
DANCE
CRY
WALK
RUN
SMILE
LOVE
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
SO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL

Help Please!

Posted By:
rightboy
rightboy
StarStarStarStar
hey!dont worry,this happened to me when i started secondary school too,it happens to alot of people,over time you'll make some great friends!plus you can still keep in contact with your other friends

Follow the creed

Help Please!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I too, was so nervous. It wil be fine i promise.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Help Please!

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
"When I moved from Italy I had this same problem.  I only knew my brother.  I was ignored by everyone but I meet some very nice people that are still close to me.  Just stay on the bright side of things.  I wasn't and still am not easy to get or get along with.  You will make friends before you know it.  Don't be closed off. "  

My friend* said that to someone one time so I pass it to you smile

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Help Please!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's very normal to feel nervous or scared, but that feeling will fade away as time passes. You'll soon settle in. When I moved to college I only knew my sisters there, just be confident and friendly and you'll make friends quickly. smile Good luck!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Help Please!

Posted By:
Skullylicious
Skullylicious
StarStarStar
I feel your pain. I live in Ohio, but this summer I'm moving to South Carolina. I'll be the new kid. I won't know anybody. You'll at least know a few people.I'm terrified. Let me know if you get any good advice.

Ten Facts About You!
1.You're reading this
2.You're thinking that doesn't count
4.You didn't realize I skipped 3
5.You're looking back
7.You didn't realize I skipped 6
8.You're wondering how you could be fooled by the same trick twice
9.You're smiling
10.You're still reading
12.You're realizing there were only supposed to be
10.Look back. Think. smile

Help Please!

Posted By:
2013DreamGirl
2013DreamGirl
Star
I moved to a new public school in the middle of the year after being home schooled and I was sooo scared and nervous. when i started, I met a lot of new people and i was a muslim so i wear a headscarf. i was really surprised that nobody was mean to me cuz thats what usually happens. they were all super nice and even facinated. i'm very sure everything will be awesome and people will even crowd around you to become your friend. trust me smile

Help Please!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Skullylicious" wrote:

Hey, rightboy? A few words of wisdom: Capitilization and spacing. One phrase as well: spell check. Ever heard of it?

Hey Skullylicious? A few words of wisdom: Go to another site that is not called kidzworld if you don't want bad grammar and spelling. One phrase as well: common sense.  Ever heard of it?

I has to agree with James. What is important is saying opinions.  Please stop being so picky and the rightboy done his best.

Thank you in advance.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Nobodys ever Perfect

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

how many languages do you know?

Who is Tired?

you love the new look of KW??

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos