Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

KW Family

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
So... I've been getting bored with KW so I decided I should start a KW virtual family. If You want to be in my KW family you have to be VERY active on KW and please fill out the form below:
First Name or Nickname:
REAL Age:
Country/Or State you are from:
Personality:
Why you want to be in my KW family:

Fill out the form and add me as a friend and I'll let you know if I've accepted you!
P.S There will be NO GIVING OUT REAL PERSONAL INFORMATION AT ALL! This is only for fun and games!

-- Rhema Joy ♥

KW Family

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Hiya,It's me StarAndMoon,I just made a new account because I was tired of being bugged about rps all the time..

First Name or Nickname: Jamie
REAL Age: 10
Country/Or State you are from: Oklahoma
Personality: I don't think I can describe this well,but I'll try..A bit insane,stupid(At times..xD),fun(I think..) sensitive?..abit on the quiet side..I can't describe my own personality! xD
Why you want to be in my KW family: 'Cause you're awesome,and I think anyone that is related to you on KW should be honored xD You're an epic person to be around and I would be happy to be in your KW family.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos