Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

i need help

Posted By:
tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls
StarStarStarStar
well i moved to another country i left all ma friends there and i moved here i probably have no friends at all now cause people see me like a nerd and i got a wierd accent can anyone give me tips of making a friend who likes who u are i dont want bad friends they r not good all they do will cahnge me i just need good friends i would appreciate if u helped thank you

bye hehe gtg

i need help

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello smile

You is in the new country and that must be weirds already.  You miss your friends and everything what you has left behind.  Our family has talked about moving to Ireland and we might have to cos of the family reasons.  I does not want to move for the exact reasons what you doesnt.  I would miss me friends too much.  In the end I wont have the choices either if we does have to move.

Me advise is try and stay in contact with your old friends and maybe even ask them to join KW smile 

Take your time. Be yourself. Respects and try to get involved in things what interest you eg music or sports and you will find new friends when you shares the common interests and this is what you can talk about with them.

Good luck smile I would love to hear how your getting on and look at this as the start of the new adventures Big Grin

This could be the amazing adventure for you and you might like some of the new things.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

i need help

Posted By:
tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls
StarStarStarStar
thx alot i appreciate it and nice idea i will tell ma friends to join kw

bye hehe gtg

i need help

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"tiredofemgirls" wrote:

thx alot i appreciate it and nice idea i will tell ma friends to join kw

Your welcome and good luck and you will make new friends. Dont worry at all about this and be yourself smile  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

awnser the question the person above you asks

Favouriting

We the Kidz

latest videos