Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
I recently saw some posts about wanting to be more popular or just popular.  Its fine to want to be popular. However,  Its not the most important thing. 

When you become older how popular you are will not count for anything. 

Use your energy on productive things.  I know that's not always the simplest thing to do but its worth it in the long run.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Lady Peppermint_1990838 Lock
Lady Peppermint_1990838
StarStarStarStar
Yes, thank you.  Let's zoom in on this section here:

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

When you become older how popular you are will not count for anything.

It really, really won't.  Your co-workers at some business somewhere down the line will not be impressed when you say, "I'll have you know, I was extremely popular in high school!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.

Its a bit of a given that im talking about the ones asking how to be more popular in there actual life.
Either way the same concept still applies.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

Its a bit of a given that im talking about the ones asking how to be more popular in there actual life.

o_o

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

o_o

sorry?

I'm not dead yet...

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

o_o

sorry?

yeah sorry.

wanna so popular why made people smile, make a bf do something amazing so people like you a lot xD

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
it doesn't really matter about being popular
I think if you be yourself THEN people will actually like you and just be nice and it stays the same even WHEN your older hope this helps! smile

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you. (: I like this thread. :3

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep, this is all true. 20 years from now "Prom Queen", or "Class President", won't be very worthy labels. Sure, it's nice and all, but what do you really get from all that? Oh, and thank you for making this thread! Maybe others will be aware of this issue here on KW. I see a lot of petty popularity junk on here everyday, and it makes me upset to see that. So, thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention. smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos