Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Popular? Why?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 162
I recently saw some posts about wanting to be more popular or just popular.  Its fine to want to be popular. However,  Its not the most important thing. 

When you become older how popular you are will not count for anything. 

Use your energy on productive things.  I know that's not always the simplest thing to do but its worth it in the long run.




I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Lady Peppermint_1990838 Lock
Lady Peppermint_1990838
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 819
Yes, thank you.  Let's zoom in on this section here:

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

When you become older how popular you are will not count for anything.


It really, really won't.  Your co-workers at some business somewhere down the line will not be impressed when you say, "I'll have you know, I was extremely popular in high school!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12320
its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 162

"Baby260" wrote:

its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.


Its a bit of a given that im talking about the ones asking how to be more popular in there actual life.
Either way the same concept still applies.


I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12320

"ML_Leslie" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:


its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.


Its a bit of a given that im talking about the ones asking how to be more popular in there actual life.
Either way the same concept still applies.

o_o


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 162

"Baby260" wrote:



"ML_Leslie" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:




its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.


Its a bit of a given that im talking about the ones asking how to be more popular in there actual life.
Either way the same concept still applies.
 
o_o


sorry?



I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12320

"ML_Leslie" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"ML_Leslie" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:






its just a weird question, some posts are very popular that's not mean the kw user is become a popular or just old users are here popular .-.


Its a bit of a given that im talking about the ones asking how to be more popular in there actual life.
Either way the same concept still applies.
 
o_o


sorry?


yeah sorry.

wanna so popular why made people smile, make a bf do something amazing so people like you a lot xD


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 787
it doesn't really matter about being popular
I think if you be yourself THEN people will actually like you and just be nice and it stays the same even WHEN your older hope this helps! smile



Popular? Why?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10385
Thank you. (: I like this thread. :3


Ha, yeah. I
Haha


Popular? Why?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1034
Yep, this is all true. 20 years from now "Prom Queen", or "Class President", won't be very worthy labels. Sure, it's nice and all, but what do you really get from all that? Oh, and thank you for making this thread! Maybe others will be aware of this issue here on KW. I see a lot of petty popularity junk on here everyday, and it makes me upset to see that. So, thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention. smile


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos