Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

FFH (Food For the Hungry) COME LOOK!

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover99
Jesus_Lover99
StarStarStar
Hello KW! I know most of us go to school, if not all of us! Do you ever see a brand new apple or pear on someones tray and they just throw it away? If you have does it make you mad? I know it makes me mad, I know that there are 50,120,000 people that may not eat a meal today. We just throw away food at school left and right! We could easily take the leftover food and give it to the hungry people in our communities! So why don't we? If you looked at your school lunch tray every day and count how many brand new items of food that you throw away, you could probably have a whole meal by the end of the week! In total there were 54.7 MILLION kids enrolled in elementary or secondary school during the 2011-2012 school year! Each kid giving one meal would eaqual 54.7 million meals per week! MORE than enough to feed all of the hungry people in america! 4.6 million more to be exact! So why don't we give that leftover food to the hungry? What is stopping us? We dont want to speak up? We are too afraid to talk to anyone about the problem? We think nobody would listen to us? If you think that, you are sadly mistaken, WE are the next generation that can put an END to hunger. Our parents did their part, now it's OUR turn! So what do you say? Let's get started!  Join the FFH (Food For the Hungry) group in KW and WE can make a DIFFERENCE! Readddyyyy, seeeetttttt, GO!!!!!

An exerpt from the "Feeding America" website.

In many ways, America is the land of plenty. But for 1 in 6 people in the United States, hunger is a reality. Many people believe that the problems associated with hunger are confined to small pockets of society, certain areas of the country, or certain neighborhoods, but the reality is much different.

Right now, millions of Americans are struggling with hunger. These are often hard-working adults, children and seniors who simply cannot make ends meet and are forced to go without food for several meals, or even days.

Jesus knows me, this I LLoveVE!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with this. smile How may i help?

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover99
Jesus_Lover99
StarStarStar
Join the group "FFH" and spread the word about the posting and group! THX!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
I will!  smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I know that this is for a great cause, but regardless of that, I can't allow you to give out other websites. Please can you remove the website you gave out at the bottom? smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover99
Jesus_Lover99
StarStarStar
Can do! Can you also spread the word about this post to others? I want to get a big group and maby make an impact! Also anyone have a suggestion for a post name instead of what it is now?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you!! I'll share this post with other people! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover99
Jesus_Lover99
StarStarStar
THX!smile

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with this a thousand percent!!

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Good post, sure I'll spread the word as soon as I can smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

We the Kidz

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

speak about the above user

Counting in 2s!

We the Kidz

latest videos