x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12505
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"whatdaheck" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:


I know maths is hard..even i dont like it much.


I have an older brother who is 18 and I realized that when u grow up,maths is a major part of ur studies. 


So i'm trying hard now. smile


 



I wish there was a way we could live life happily without using math! oh wait! there is! You can call Peter Pan and tell him to send you to neverland where math doesn't exist! You only need to fight Pirates....THAT'S IT! but...but.....PETER PAN DOESN'T EXIST! -cries-


hahaha!!
this really made me smile. smile


Posted By:
whatdaheck
whatdaheck
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 437
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Jelly3" wrote:




hahaha!!

this really made me smile. smile




cue, evil grin...mwahaha


Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12505
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"whatdaheck" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:






hahaha!!


this really made me smile. smile

 





Hey. haha.
what's that supposed to mean? xD 


Posted By:
whatdaheck
whatdaheck
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 437
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Jelly3" wrote:



Hey. haha.

what's that supposed to mean? xD 


Nothing ;D

cue, evil grin...mwahaha


Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12505
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"whatdaheck" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:





Hey. haha.


what's that supposed to mean? xD 


Nothing ;D


LOL... Wink Grin


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8159
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
I didn't like math either until I went to university for a week and found out how much it's really applied in the outside world.


sig


Posted By:
priani_2360982 Lock
priani_2360982
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 255
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I didn't like math either until I went to university for a week and found out how much it's really applied in the outside world.

Really,how? , apart from technology i can't think of anything else. MATHS sucks........boooooo

sweet dreams
photo


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8159
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"priani" wrote:



"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:


I didn't like math either until I went to university for a week and found out how much it's really applied in the outside world.

Really,how? , apart from technology i can't think of anything else. MATHS sucks........boooooo


All areas of medicine, store work, any building or manufacturing job, trades, business, shopping, taking care of children, sports, and many many more.


sig


Posted By:
priani_2360982 Lock
priani_2360982
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 255
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:



"priani" wrote:






"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:




I didn't like math either until I went to university for a week and found out how much it's really applied in the outside world.

Really,how? , apart from technology i can't think of anything else. MATHS sucks........boooooo


All areas of medicine, store work, any building or manufacturing job, trades, business, shopping, taking care of children, sports, and many many more.

wow but is maths easier or harder?

sweet dreams
photo


← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'summer" wins!

who loves dogs

Are You Still In School?

Are You Still In School?

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Throw anything at the user below

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

MLP or LP?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games