Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
i usually just ask to do chores like mop and stuff and my parents give me money for that.
so i recommend that.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

i usually just ask to do chores like mop and stuff and my parents give me money for that.

so i recommend that.

I don't get paid for doing stuff like that around the house. I could work for my dad, but if I do that means when I get older I'll have to work in the service field like he does and I don't want that.  

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

so i recommend that.

I don't get paid for doing stuff like that around the house. I could work for my dad, but if I do that means when I get older I'll have to work in the service field like he does and I don't want that.  

work for your neighbors or something. ;D
idk i dont know where you live :P

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Since I'm going into high school, I need community service hours. I'm gonna work in a library for the summer. 
If you live in a small town, their has to be little jobs around..or just try chores.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

so i recommend that.

work for your neighbors or something. ;D
idk i dont know where you live :P

I don't have neighbors that I can walk to Wink
I live on a ten acre property. In the middle of nowhere. On a dirt road. 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Since I'm going into high school, I need community service hours. I'm gonna work in a library for the summer. 

If you live in a small town, their has to be little jobs around..or just try chores.

I'm too young to work in an actual place and I don't get paid for chores Frustrated  

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau
I Support Equal Rights

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

latest videos