Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
i usually just ask to do chores like mop and stuff and my parents give me money for that.
so i recommend that.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

i usually just ask to do chores like mop and stuff and my parents give me money for that.

so i recommend that.

I don't get paid for doing stuff like that around the house. I could work for my dad, but if I do that means when I get older I'll have to work in the service field like he does and I don't want that.  

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

so i recommend that.

I don't get paid for doing stuff like that around the house. I could work for my dad, but if I do that means when I get older I'll have to work in the service field like he does and I don't want that.  

work for your neighbors or something. ;D
idk i dont know where you live :P

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Since I'm going into high school, I need community service hours. I'm gonna work in a library for the summer. 
If you live in a small town, their has to be little jobs around..or just try chores.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

so i recommend that.

work for your neighbors or something. ;D
idk i dont know where you live :P

I don't have neighbors that I can walk to Wink
I live on a ten acre property. In the middle of nowhere. On a dirt road. 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Since I'm going into high school, I need community service hours. I'm gonna work in a library for the summer. 

If you live in a small town, their has to be little jobs around..or just try chores.

I'm too young to work in an actual place and I don't get paid for chores Frustrated  

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Does This Girl Like Me?

Indianapolis 500

The Point of Longing

Is there life after death?

Does This Girl Like Me?

Keeping up with the kardasians

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Does This Girl Like Me?

latest videos