Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
i usually just ask to do chores like mop and stuff and my parents give me money for that.
so i recommend that.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

i usually just ask to do chores like mop and stuff and my parents give me money for that.

so i recommend that.

I don't get paid for doing stuff like that around the house. I could work for my dad, but if I do that means when I get older I'll have to work in the service field like he does and I don't want that.  

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

so i recommend that.

I don't get paid for doing stuff like that around the house. I could work for my dad, but if I do that means when I get older I'll have to work in the service field like he does and I don't want that.  

work for your neighbors or something. ;D
idk i dont know where you live :P

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Since I'm going into high school, I need community service hours. I'm gonna work in a library for the summer. 
If you live in a small town, their has to be little jobs around..or just try chores.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

so i recommend that.

work for your neighbors or something. ;D
idk i dont know where you live :P

I don't have neighbors that I can walk to Wink
I live on a ten acre property. In the middle of nowhere. On a dirt road. 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

Since I'm going into high school, I need community service hours. I'm gonna work in a library for the summer. 

If you live in a small town, their has to be little jobs around..or just try chores.

I'm too young to work in an actual place and I don't get paid for chores Frustrated  

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say "I love making friends" wins!

Last one to say MADAGASCAR wins!!

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Last one to say Banana wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

Last one to say MADAGASCAR wins!!