Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"jordand08" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:









"Betzy123" wrote:






Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.


It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..


I pretty much have to pay for everything that I want.... Frown 


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10894

"Betzy123" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:












"Betzy123" wrote:








Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.


It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..


I pretty much have to pay for everything that I want.... Frown 

Same D:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
I just came up with this...
I could go live with my grandparents for a while (they live in Arlington), and I could do jobs for them! They live in the suburbs with lots of people that have kids, and they'll pay me a reasonable amount of money for chores. I just don't think my parents will agree on this..
It would be alright with school, because I'm homeschooled. So I could just take my materials over there! (My grandma is really good at Math, so she'll be able to help me)
So you guys have any idea on how I could convince my parents to let me stay over there?  


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"Betzy123" wrote:

I just came up with this...

I could go live with my grandparents for a while (they live in Arlington), and I could do jobs for them! They live in the suburbs with lots of people that have kids, and they'll pay me a reasonable amount of money for chores. I just don't think my parents will agree on this..

It would be alright with school, because I'm homeschooled. So I could just take my materials over there! (My grandma is really good at Math, so she'll be able to help me)

So you guys have any idea on how I could convince my parents to let me stay over there?  

try asking them, tell them you really want to make money.
or beg them, that usually works.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:


I just came up with this...


I could go live with my grandparents for a while (they live in Arlington), and I could do jobs for them! They live in the suburbs with lots of people that have kids, and they'll pay me a reasonable amount of money for chores. I just don't think my parents will agree on this..


It would be alright with school, because I'm homeschooled. So I could just take my materials over there! (My grandma is really good at Math, so she'll be able to help me)


So you guys have any idea on how I could convince my parents to let me stay over there?  

try asking them, tell them you really want to make money.
or beg them, that usually works.


You must not know my parents Wink
They get upset when I come home from spending a WEEKEND with them. They say they 'spoil' me too much. (okay that's true, but I don't see the big deal)  


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Bump Frustrated 


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
summer jobs are hard difficult, i think you have to make kids magazines, interesting facts which you can make your own and then you can collect easily money, you can also buy kids magazines from market then publish it


Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
genna456_2246748 Lock
genna456_2246748
Member since:
September, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 6
For summer im making a lemonade stand and helping out my neighber. So I can buy a I POD namo Big Grin Love Mad Sad Angel Clown

genevieve leann


← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

is it?

What's your pet?

is it?

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

latest videos