Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..

I pretty much have to pay for everything that I want.... Frown 

Summer Jobs :/

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Okay, I live in the middle of NOWHERE. Like literally. I need money, but I really don't know what to do. I've read the articles for summer jobs, kids jobs, teen jobs etc.. But I really can't do any of them Frustrated Help?

I am in the same position you're in.
Accept, I'm old enough to work, it's just there's no where to work, where I live. I'd have to go an hour away to get a job, but with my parent's working hours, that won't be possible.

It's so horrible cuz I really want a phone T-T

I have a phone.
I just really want money.
My mom makes me pay for everything..

I pretty much have to pay for everything that I want.... Frown 

Same D:

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I just came up with this...
I could go live with my grandparents for a while (they live in Arlington), and I could do jobs for them! They live in the suburbs with lots of people that have kids, and they'll pay me a reasonable amount of money for chores. I just don't think my parents will agree on this..
It would be alright with school, because I'm homeschooled. So I could just take my materials over there! (My grandma is really good at Math, so she'll be able to help me)
So you guys have any idea on how I could convince my parents to let me stay over there?  

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

I could go live with my grandparents for a while (they live in Arlington), and I could do jobs for them! They live in the suburbs with lots of people that have kids, and they'll pay me a reasonable amount of money for chores. I just don't think my parents will agree on this..

It would be alright with school, because I'm homeschooled. So I could just take my materials over there! (My grandma is really good at Math, so she'll be able to help me)

So you guys have any idea on how I could convince my parents to let me stay over there?  

try asking them, tell them you really want to make money.
or beg them, that usually works.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

try asking them, tell them you really want to make money.
or beg them, that usually works.

You must not know my parents Wink
They get upset when I come home from spending a WEEKEND with them. They say they 'spoil' me too much. (okay that's true, but I don't see the big deal)  

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump Frustrated 

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
summer jobs are hard difficult, i think you have to make kids magazines, interesting facts which you can make your own and then you can collect easily money, you can also buy kids magazines from market then publish it

Posted By:
genna456_2246748 Lock
genna456_2246748
Star
For summer im making a lemonade stand and helping out my neighber. So I can buy a I POD namo Big Grin Love Mad Sad Angel Clown

genevieve leann

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials

Who's the cutest celeb