Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

I know, I know, I know!
We've all heard this again and again and again!
But on-line safety is real major issue!!
I had a KW friend earlier that was really poking into my affairs!
She (or he) wanted to know alot about my dad and when he got off work and all that, and then wanted ## ######!
Watch out for people like that!!
You never know who the other person might be!
Of course, I gave that person the number for the local police!! Hopefully they either made a fool out of  themselves or turned themselves in!! LOL!
Just PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be careful about what personal info you give out on here!
It doesn't matter if they have been on KW for a trillion years and they have been your KW friend for a million years, if you don't feel right about giving out info, DON'T DO IT!!
If they get upset, then so be it!!
Getting upset is just part of the game that they use!
And definitely if you feel that you are threatened by another KW person, report them to a moderator!
Let the moderator determine if that person is a problem!
You never know, you might just be the one person that gets them off of here, and that's a good thing!
Just be careful, girls, and guys!! 
I know some of y'all are really eager to make friends, and there's nothing wrong with that, but just be careful about what you post!
I could go on and on and on., but I will get off of my soap box!! LOL!!!
Just remember, listen to your gut!! If your gut is telling you it's wrong, then IT'S WRONG!!!
And one more thing, DELETE that person IMMEDIATELY and if they send you a friend request, DO NOT ACCEPT!! If they keep send you friend requests, report them!!
And if you happen to be one of those people that don't think that "gullible" is not in the dictionary (no offense LOL) and you do give out your personal info, and you get harrassed, let your parents, local law enforcement, and a KW moderator know right away!!
Don't be ashamed or embarassed about what you did! All you did is trust someone who betrayed your trust and now you are the victim, which is not your fault!
KW is a awesome site, and you can meet a lot of cool people on here, but keep in mind that there are people that are here with bad intentions!!

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is wonderful, Fabiana. Your posts are very caring on here and you give great advice to others!

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
There are crazy people out there!! You really got to be careful when you post pictures and info on the internet!!!! BE SAFE PEOPLE!!!!

One Way or Another

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

"hutcherfan1" wrote:

There are crazy people out there!! You really got to be careful when you post pictures and info on the internet!!!! BE SAFE PEOPLE!!!!

EXACTLY!!!

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
I have NEVER posted a picture of myself online. EVER. 

how how how how how how how how
what how

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
Almost all new friends i make here i reverse image search their profile picture if they say it is really them.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Being Safe!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
yes very helpful post Big Grin welldone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos