Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why is it so hard for people that don't like you, or people that are jealous of you to say stuff to your face? 
Not behind your back or getting it sent by word. 
 Frustrated

#TrillinonStrawberryShortcakes


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How does that make them fake people? Fake people are those cardboard cutouts you find at movie theaters...... .-.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 42

FAKE PEOPLE get a life r get beat up

Keep Calm And Love Mehh


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Posts: 8880

Because people know they're doing wrong and they want to not get caught.

My Art


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ignore them Frustrated Nose


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i steal and use other people ID im fake Frown

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"bpbpbp" wrote:

How does that make them fake people? Fake people are those cardboard cutouts you find at movie theaters...... .-.

i have one of luke bryan.^^ he's in my room. xD


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

i steal and use other people ID im fake Frown

liar, fake people dont admit to anything

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


i steal and use other people ID im fake Frown

liar, fake people dont admit to anything

whatever nerd you only know that cuz you're fake 2!!

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




i steal and use other people ID im fake Frown

liar, fake people dont admit to anything


whatever nerd you only know that cuz you're fake 2!!

no
im not
my profile pictur is me
i swere
stop being meen!!!!q!!1!!!!!11

!!
 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity