×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121

"Betzy123" wrote:



"IHateNachoz" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:









"IHateNachoz" wrote:












"Betzy123" wrote:















"IHateNachoz" wrote:


















"Betzy123" wrote:












o.o







Nachoz. 







You're scaring me. 

sorry she got out again let me handle this
its been happening a lot more frequently


o.o

who r u smile


Imma stalker Wink 
Meow  

dont give it attention


Don't give what attention? :P 

he so means to me!!!! hes so mean amirite?! i mean seriously, he wants me to get back in my vault Frown

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1913

"IHateNachoz" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


WOW.


This thread.

hes being mean to me
can u deal with him.
hes just mad cuz im dating justin beiber



You're dating Justin Beiber???


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12689

"IHateNachoz" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


WOW.


This thread.

hes being mean to me
can u deal with him.
hes just mad cuz im dating justin beiber

Who is he?

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121

"mainmuffin" wrote:



"IHateNachoz" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:




WOW.



This thread.

hes being mean to me
can u deal with him.
hes just mad cuz im dating justin beiber



You're dating Justin Beiber???

no shes not stop talking to her it only comes out more

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121



"jordand08" wrote:






"IHateNachoz" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:






WOW.




This thread.

hes being mean to me
can u deal with him.
hes just mad cuz im dating justin beiber

Who is he?

< < < HIM!!!! Frown

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"IHateNachoz" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"IHateNachoz" wrote:









"Betzy123" wrote:












"IHateNachoz" wrote:















"Betzy123" wrote:


















"IHateNachoz" wrote:





















"Betzy123" wrote:














o.o








Nachoz. 








You're scaring me. 

sorry she got out again let me handle this
its been happening a lot more frequently


o.o

who r u smile


Imma stalker Wink 
Meow  

dont give it attention


Don't give what attention? :P 

he so means to me!!!! hes so mean amirite?! i mean seriously, he wants me to get back in my vault Frown


Well. Um.
You're a dog right? xD



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121

"Betzy123" wrote:



"IHateNachoz" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:









"IHateNachoz" wrote:












"Betzy123" wrote:















"IHateNachoz" wrote:


















"Betzy123" wrote:





















"IHateNachoz" wrote:
























"Betzy123" wrote:
















o.o









Nachoz. 









You're scaring me. 

sorry she got out again let me handle this
its been happening a lot more frequently


o.o

who r u smile


Imma stalker Wink 
Meow  

dont give it attention


Don't give what attention? :P 

he so means to me!!!! hes so mean amirite?! i mean seriously, he wants me to get back in my vault Frown


Well. Um.
You're a dog right? xD

what!!!
how could you think that????! no way!

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bark , GROWLS

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12689

"IHateNachoz" wrote:





"jordand08" wrote:









"IHateNachoz" wrote:












"jordand08" wrote:








WOW.





This thread.

hes being mean to me
can u deal with him.
hes just mad cuz im dating justin beiber

Who is he?

< < < HIM!!!! Frown

???

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121

"jordand08" wrote:



"IHateNachoz" wrote:








"jordand08" wrote:












"IHateNachoz" wrote:















"jordand08" wrote:










WOW.






This thread.

hes being mean to me
can u deal with him.
hes just mad cuz im dating justin beiber

Who is he?

< < < HIM!!!! Frown

???

uh i think she means me
its spiraling out of control now
stop giving it what it wants

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity