Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How To Spot A Fake

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
I have seen many people on KW hating on "fake" accounts which are people who hide there real identity and some people saying that they aren't fake and that there pics are real. I would like to point out that the people with the "fake" accounts are trying to protect themselves and they are trying to stay safe online. But other's like to take risks and they put on Real pictures of themselves. I think a real fake would be someone who would be taking the risk but instead of having the real picture as there avatar, they hide it in there pictures and they would do whatever they can to hide it and make it private, and the avatar instead is a picture of someone else.

For any of you who is in a situation where someone is a fake and it bothers you, There is a very simple trick you can perform, Instructions below:

- Right click on the image
- Copy image location
- Head over to Google images
-Scroll over to the camera icon and click it
-In the box put in the location

If the results come up with nothing, It proves that the person is Real but if the results does get some duplicates of the same image that will raise some red flags immediately

How To Spot A Fake

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I usually don't even need to do that. You can easily tell if they're fake just by looking at the pic. If they look like either people over 18 or teens with way too much hair, they are most likely fake.

ur mem

How To Spot A Fake

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, I hate when people see someone's picture somewhere else and immediately say that they are fake. What is that suppose to prove? Who says kidzworld is the only site someone goes on? They can easily put their picture on another site as they do kidzworld. Searching their picture doesn't prove anything but that they have digital footprints outside of KW. 

sig

How To Spot A Fake

Posted By:
rawr-wuvhs-u
rawr-wuvhs-u
StarStarStar
Tbh i honestly dont think anyones fake.. I mean just cuz they might b on the internet or another profile it dosent mean there fake..

~ ♥ ~

How To Spot A Fake

Posted By:
rawr-wuvhs-u
rawr-wuvhs-u
StarStarStar

"Evea" wrote:

Honestly, I hate when people see someone's picture somewhere else and immediately say that they are fake. What is that suppose to prove? Who says kidzworld is the only site someone goes on? They can easily put their picture on another site as they do kidzworld. Searching their picture doesn't prove anything but that they have digital footprints outside of KW. 

I totally agree with u..

~ ♥ ~

How To Spot A Fake

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[sorry for going off topics]

I was just talking to portal yesterday about this thread and his profiles been locked [wonders what happened] Frown 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos