Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
snowflakegirlz
snowflakegirlz
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 110
NOT ALL PEOPLE HAVE SWAG! THEY HAVE SWAG IN THEIR OWN WAY BUT NOT TRADITIONAL SWAG! SWAG INCLUDES HAIR CLOTHES AAAAAAND ATTITUDE!!!! SO STOP SAYING I HAVE SWAG MY SWAG IS HOT!!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY SWAGGER!!! SWAG!!! SWAG?!?!? SWAG!!! SWAG?!?!? GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...
...


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1914
I don't like it when people say swag. -_- What does it even mean?


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441
swag
Syllabification: (swag)
Pronunciation: /swag/
Definition of swag
noun
1a curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve.
 a decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve:
swags of holly and mistletoe
 a carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit:
fine plaster swags

-Oxford Dictionary

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 371

"mainmuffin" wrote:

I don't like it when people say swag. -_- What does it even mean?


I've heard a few different meanings, but these days it's used as a way to describe someone's attitude and style. Swagger is a confident and arrogant attitude, and to swagger is to strut or behave confidently and arrogantly, so "swag" may be a shortened form of that word. It can also refer to promotional merchandise and stolen goods.

The more you know!

make it easy, say i never mattered


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

swag

Syllabification: (swag)


Pronunciation: /swag/


Definition of swag


noun


1a curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve.


 a decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve:


swags of holly and mistletoe


 a carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit:


fine plaster swags




-Oxford Dictionary

oh wow looking at dictionaries
your a nerd yourself then?
i knew you would come out :')

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 539
Swag,really -_-

♪If I could live forever,than,
I don't know what I'd do.
Forgot just what I meant to say.
But i'm still in love with you.♪


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2527
YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK LOL XD

peace love ponies


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"egyptiscool" wrote:

YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK LOL XD

..your signature... omg

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2527

"NachozRule" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:


YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK LOL XD

..your signature... omg
wat about it?  Blush

peace love ponies


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"egyptiscool" wrote:




YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK YES I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK LOL XD

..your signature... omg
wat about it?  Blush

its amazing :3

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Counting in 2s!

Count to one million!

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Is there life after death?

Its a never ending game!

A song I made up!

BOMB! (Game)

Slap The Keyboard :p

LAST ONE TO SAY PUNCAKE WINS!-moved

write any kw members name

latest videos